New Movie. Geraldine Chaplin. Las Terrenas. Playing now..

meldieching

Oct 28, 2014
I actually plan on watching this. A few of my colleagues recommended this film to me as well. They were saying the movie's genre is the similar to most of the movies I love to watch.

Reactions: Debrasims

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
What is the connection with the movie to Las Terrenas ?

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
What is the connection with the movie to Las Terrenas ?
Noel, a young Dominican woman, travels every afternoon to the beaches of Las Terrenas. There, together with her partner, she looks for a way to take advantage and earn a few dollars at the expense of one of the hundreds of tourists that haunt the place. Among your occasional customers, Noel keeps one fixed: Anne, a French woman of mature age who, over time, has found an ideal refuge on the island to spend her last years. Noel's boyfriend pretends to be his brother and devises a plan in which Noel I travel to Paris with the French woman and send her money every month. For Noel, the relationship with Anne is based primarily on convenience, although feelings become ambiguous as the time to leave draws near.

Last edited:

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Noel, a young Dominican woman, travels every afternoon to the beaches of Las Terrenas. There, together with his partner, she looks for a way to take advantage and earn a few dollars at the expense of one of the hundreds of tourists that haunt the place. Among your occasional customers, Noel keeps one fixed: Anne, a French woman of mature age who, over time, has found an ideal refuge on the island to spend her last years. Noel's boyfriend pretends to be his brother and devises a plan in which Noel I travel to Paris with the French woman and send her money every month. For Noel, the relationship with Anne is based primarily on convenience, although feelings become ambiguous as the time to leave draws near.
Excellent. I will have to watch it. Sounds like a love triangle and a win-win-win.