rent a plane?

Muaser

Oct 19, 2014
Does anyone know a good pilot with a Turbo prop or a Piston plane? I need to get a ride to Antigua and back. Any ideas?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
punta cana ....most planes are private here landing fees are the most expensive...MOST EXPENSIVE....forget the fuel forget the renting commercial plane.....capitol......s.d...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
the only private planes landing here are usually arrested, searched, impounded.. and pilots arrested, cargo seized and plane usually never sees the air again.
they had a welcome back party to private aircraft few years ago....was not a success...

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
the only private planes landing here are usually arrested, searched, impounded.. and pilots arrested, cargo seized and plane usually never sees the air again.
they had a welcome back party to private aircraft few years ago....was not a success...

Wow! I wished someone would have told me!

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Talk to Beeza on here, and ignore this boracho.

Happy to help. But first I will post a multiple choice question that was part of my pilot exam:

Q. The primary factor that permits an aircraft to attain flight is:
A. Thrust.
B. Lift.
C. Money.
D. Speed.

I will post the answer later!

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010

You are just silly..........

Many of fly around here all the time. Free landing, cheap parking, no searches, no arrests.. nonsense.

I can contact someone to fly to Antigua if the OP is serious but it will not be cheap for sure.Need to know how many people and baggage.
PM me.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Ridiculous post, ignore!

Muaser

Oct 19, 2014
beeza, thanks.

wrecksum, two persons, just small backpacks. Saturday morning - there. Sunday evening - back. The smallest plane will do. We are not looking luxury. We are looking for fun.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
sorry, hope you are on your way... if they changed the flight landings fees etc...idnk...
love to see peeps do things

Muaser

Oct 19, 2014
Beeza, actually I've not. Could you check email spelling? Or send me a private message here.