German Found Dead

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Puerto Plata

On TV there was a report that a German man was found dead in his apartment.
dv8, can you confirm?

donP

Last edited by a moderator:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have not seen anything yet. checked the news and tweets from police and local radio stations. will keep my eyes open.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009

Bing

PUERTO PLATA.-a German citizen was found dead in the master bedroom of his home located in the gardens of the Atlantic urbanization of this city of Puerto Plata and according to officials, the deceased had several days taking non-stop alcohol, because was in a depressive state.

The deceased was identified as the national German Deutsch Achim Burkhardt of 61 years, who resided in the apartment marked with number 62 of the estate gardens of the Atlantic, avenida Luis gin in this city, whose lifeless body was found in a State of decomposition which is presumed had several days of deceased.

To the macabre find place there were officers of the Central direction of research criminals (DICRIM) of the police national, accompanied by judge innocence family as a representative of the public prosecutor and the acting coroner; Dr. Sergio Jhoel Santana, who certify that the German citizen died of an acute myocardial infarction received when he was asleep at his residence.

Also, before ordering the lifting of the corpse of the the processing unit of the scene of the crime the police scientific, proceeded to take several photographs to the defunct while the lifeless body of the German Burkhardt was sent to the Regional Institute of forensic pathology in Santiago, to determine the real cause of his death.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
i have not seen anything yet. checked the news and tweets from police and local radio stations. will keep my eyes open.

What about your police scanner? Or your shortwave radio encrypted police decipher?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
What about your police scanner? Or your shortwave radio encrypted police decipher?

normally i rely on my sense of smell. i can detect a drop of gringo blood from 60 miles away. but there was no blood.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Nose Work

normally i rely on my sense of smell. i can detect a drop of gringo blood from 60 miles away. but there was no blood.

...... but the smell. ;)

{I was told that Poles can sniff out alcohol or dead bodies at a distance of 130 staje.... }

Good nose work, dv8!

donP

Last edited:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
dv8 missed her calling. Would have been a great homicide cop.

Columbo%27s_Car_1959_Peugeot_403_convertible.jpg

A raincoat, a car and a dog complete the package.