Apple Mac Repair North Coast

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
Where's the best place to get an APPLE MAC COMPUTER fixed on the North Coast?

Thanks

What's wrong with it?
There is a Russian guy in Sea Horse Ranch who fixes computers. His name is Nikita, phone # 829-889-9999. I do not know if he speaks English or Spanish.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
I just brought my wife's Macbook Pro to the shop in Pro Cab. It would no longer turn on, and stalled at the grey screen. They fixed it, did a fine job, but...

I brought it in and told them what was going on. They called back a few hours later and said it needed a new hard drive and new operating system. He wanted RD$8000 to do the job. My wife told him to wait, and we'd get back to him. I googled the problem online, and a busted hard drive was indeed one of the potential causes of this problem, but there were some other fixes it recommended that could be tried. We called back, didn't answer, left a message saying don't do anything, we'll pick it up in the morning. Go to pick it up, and he had replaced the hard drive and installed a new operating system. He said he misunderstood the message. He could tell I was ****ed off about it, so he was only going to charge me RD$6000. I told him I'd give him RD$5000, and he accepted. He did say that the connection was bad on the hard drive which is caused by it being slammed, something my step son does frequently, which is the only thing that makes me think he was probably right. New hard drive (I checked), new operating system, all the files transferred over.

Maybe I got screwed, maybe I didn't. It works fine. The prices seamed reasonable.

I've also heard that M&M in Sosua is good, but I have stopped there several times and the are always either closed, or the owner is gone and not available.

Siberian Bear

Jul 4, 2014
What's wrong with it?
There is a Russian guy in Sea Horse Ranch who fixes computers. His name is Nikita, phone # 829-889-9999. I do not know if he speaks English or Spanish.

This Mi - Nikita from See Horse ...
for English-speaking people easier Nik

how can I help you

Siberian Bear

Jul 4, 2014
I just brought my wife's Macbook Pro to the shop in Pro Cab. It would no longer turn on, and stalled at the grey screen. They fixed it, did a fine job, but...

I brought it in and told them what was going on. They called back a few hours later and said it needed a new hard drive and new operating system. He wanted RD$8000 to do the job. My wife told him to wait, and we'd get back to him. I googled the problem online, and a busted hard drive was indeed one of the potential causes of this problem, but there were some other fixes it recommended that could be tried. We called back, didn't answer, left a message saying don't do anything, we'll pick it up in the morning. Go to pick it up, and he had replaced the hard drive and installed a new operating system. He said he misunderstood the message. He could tell I was ****ed off about it, so he was only going to charge me RD$6000. I told him I'd give him RD$5000, and he accepted. He did say that the connection was bad on the hard drive which is caused by it being slammed, something my step son does frequently, which is the only thing that makes me think he was probably right. New hard drive (I checked), new operating system, all the files transferred over.

Maybe I got screwed, maybe I didn't. It works fine. The prices seamed reasonable.

I've also heard that M&M in Sosua is good, but I have stopped there several times and the are always either closed, or the owner is gone and not available.

it is the normal price for this work