Happy Thalnksgiving to all who celebrate and

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
And celebrating I shall! :) It is a time of thanksgiving, of gathering with your loved ones
and friends giving thanks for all the things we have been able to accomplish throughout the
year.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and looking forward to another blessed year! :)

Eat and be merry.;)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
And celebrating I shall! :) It is a time of thanksgiving, of gathering with your loved ones
and friends giving thanks for all the things we have been able to accomplish throughout the
year.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and looking forward to another blessed year! :)

Eat and be merry.;)

have fun, bronzie, and everyone else...

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
I'll be working tomorrow, but, as soon as I get home, into the fryer goes the turkey. Can't wait.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Enjoy, everyone. I don't know of any place in Puerto Plata that is doing a Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and since I don't have my own transportation, I am not inclined to go to Sos?a in the late afternoon and return in a p?blico after dark. So, it mightjust be chicken from Provocon with yuca for my Thanksgiving dinner!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Enjoy, everyone. I don't know of any place in Puerto Plata that is doing a Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and since I don't have my own transportation, I am not inclined to go to Sos?a in the late afternoon and return in a p?blico after dark. So, it mightjust be chicken from Provocon with yuca for my Thanksgiving dinner!

Joe at Loase in Costambar usually does a Thanksgiving bash.....

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Drro:

I met you in 2011.

May all of DR1 members have a great Thanksgiving.

thanksgiving 2.jpgthanksgiving.jpg

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Anyone know of any restaurants in SD serving a Traditional American Thanks Giving meal??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

This thread might be a great place for everyone to list the places in DR that are serving Traditional American Thanksgiving fare.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Is Rocky's having their usual Thanksgiving Dinner? They were always very good with that.

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Is Rocky's having their usual Thanksgiving Dinner? They were always very good with that.

Yes we are and everyone is welcome. It is our traditional dinner starting at 3 PM until it is all gone. Price this year is the same as last year at $600 pesos. We only serve Butterball turkeys with all the usual fixings. Hope to see you here. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Take care,

Rick