HGTV House Hunters International tonight

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
That show is the reason I live here. Well, not the reason I live HERE, but somewhere other than Wisconsin. I'm beginning to think I should have just bought a really big TV, cranked up the heat, and lived vicariously through those people. I'd have a hell of lot more disposable income.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
drSix,

You are the envy of everyone you know back home.Living the life depicted in TV shows and romance novels. Just think of the stories you are expected to tell when you visit. Everyone, even the grand kids, hanging on your every word...you're their hero.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Sorry I missed it. I had gone to their website earlier this week
but couldn't find it on.
Know when it's on again?
Has anyone figured out what tvguide.com location to use to get what's on Delancer?
Thanks

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
They only mentioned 'Puerta Plata" , they never made reference to Sosua even though they showed the beach several times. They also showed the beach in Cabarete and it looked like hotel Velero

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
They overpaid big time.......... I'd love to see a "one year" followup on their "dream"......IMHO

:speechles

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
The house was beautiful, I believe they paid $480,000, is that affordable for the house and area of POP ?

That is expensive but if you can afford a half million dollar house than price is probably not a huge factor. I hope they have great security or it is in a gated community where there are people nearby.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Tonight at 10:30 Beachfront Bargain Hunt is on.
A family of four searches for their vacation villa in the Dominican Republic.
Is this the same POP and Sosua show or a different part of the island?

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
No ,House Hunters International was the Sosua episode wrongly labeled POP by HGTV. Beachfront Bargains is a different show and tv guide shows it as a repeat so I think we can all tour Harley's villa again.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Harley,

I think you should hold an open house complete with complimentary cuba libre's so we can check the accuracy to today's reality TV programs. I for one would like to see these luxurious bathrooms... :)