contact for yeni berenize

dom

Jun 1, 2011
hi there, someone very close got severaly robbed, the robbery took 8 hours, everything is gone, but no violence was used thank god.

i remember once there was a posting with the contact info for the fiscal, can someone please provide that info, thanks a lot, PM would also be fine.

for the info it was not on the northcoast, it was on the inside of the country.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Yeni is not the appropriate authority.

{contact for yeni berenize}...it was not on the northcoast, it was on the inside of the country.

Unless the robbery took place in the National District, Yeni Berenice Reynoso does not have subject-matter jurisdiction.

donP

dom

Jun 1, 2011
police isn't doing anything, need pressure from above, this is how it works here, it took place in la vega, the people robbed are German, very low profile, very humble people long time residents.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
since nobody really cares, and police, fiscal etc wont do anything these people will keep robbing people, we now know of 4 other cases with the same schematics, same group. Its only a question of time before they get the next gringo, maybe they make a trip to the northcoast soon, i wish good luck to everyone.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
I don't understand why Yeni Berenice about something that happened in La Vega.Yeni works in Santo Domingo anyway.
You should have called the police and then gone to the Fiscalia.

This is what you do: You call the police for something that has just happened to you. If it's something that happed a few days ago, you go to the Fiscalia and file a denuncia, or a querella.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
All Done?

I don't understand why Yeni Berenice about something that happened in La Vega.Yeni works in Santo Domingo anyway.
You should have called the police and then gone to the Fiscalia.

I gave him the link for the 'Fiscal?as'.

And I doubt that
Johanna Isabel Reyes Hern?ndez in La Vega (809-573-2386)
did not do anything about his 'denuncia'.

If she indeed did not react then her boss (Francisco Brito) should be contacted.

Did he contact the press (I also gave him a link)?

donP

dom

Jun 1, 2011
i was mistaken that yeni berenize does not cover that area, thats fine, moving on.

why would you assume that we did not go to police and fiscal, which we obviously did !!!

EVERYTHING was done the right way, fiscal, police, bribes paid, important people called etc.

just by the amount of stuff that was stolen it is IMPOSSIBLE that nothing has showed up at a compra venta yet !!
im just asuming that pressure is just not strong enough yet.

these people where professionals to a different level only 3 guys where seens, but maybe it was more, each with guns and knifes and NIGHTVISIONS, they where into the house and put a gun on there head before they even know what was happening.

jimbobo

Feb 9, 2014
robbery

Holy cow! You guys have checked all the compra ventas in the country already??

If you don?t catch the robbers redhanded, there?s nothing a fiscal can do for you. What you could do is offer a reward for the leading tip, and post posters with this reward at all the local gas stations, and talk to mochoconchos, offer reward. If somebody knows who did this, maybe they will tell, make sure you handle info confidentially.