Epoxy resin, 2 gallon kit or more, where to buy? (SD)

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
Looking for clear/semi-transparent epoxy resin and hardener, in 1 gallon bottles, marine grade, something like this:

$(KGrHqV,!q8FDvSgKnk1BRMwQzp4ng~~60_57.JPG

$_12.JPG

Not interested in small quantity syringe packs...

Where to buy?

deepdiver

Jun 18, 2011
i went to a ferreteria a couple of years ago and it was available by the gallon it was fibreglass resin not sure if that ok for you

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
i went to a ferreteria a couple of years ago and it was available by the gallon it was fibreglass resin not sure if that ok for you

I tried some ferreterias today, and non of them have any 2 component (resin and hardener) resins in gallon bottles. Fiberglass resin should be ok for me

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
I have to get epoxy resin occasionally. The only epoxy resin is available in Puerto Plata. It is sold in gallons near Tony fish. You might have to order it. I think it is about 6000pesos. They sell cabosil too. It is good quality.

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
When I asked for epoxy resin all the ferreterias said yes they have it. They had polyester resin. It is very different. If you don't know what you are talking about maybe you shouldn't post.

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
I did courses in the States. They were not expensive and you learned a lot.Polyester vs Epoxy is very meaningful.

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
I was in ferreterias Americana, Popular, Almacenes Unidos, M&S and Innova Centro today. They don't have it, and they have no idea who sells it.