russian man injured by gunshots in an attack in cabarete

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
was this in jardin deportivo?

the article says "sector pista de motocross". maybe someone can point this area on a map and post here.

The kid riding the motorcycle died, and they take the young girl to the hospital with the body of the guy.

here you cannot be fussy. the girl should be glad she's alive and someone drove her to a hospital, no matter how macabre the ride...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i kinda regret that if i die here i would not be able to see how badly the press will misspell my name...

Pista Motocross is in Cabarete East, not a million miles from JD.
It is where the unfortunate Canadian woman was killed on a pasola last week.

i know. isn't it the end of cabarete, towards sabaneta?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Gotta love the ambulance. Given her condition the young girl probably is unaware of her circumstance. Brutal but normal for life and death on the DR highways. Is all that blood on the pickup bed from the last victim they transported?

redserge

Jan 30, 2011
i kinda regret that if i die here i would not be able to see how badly the press will misspell my name...

Hmmmm I can see it now dv9....... cv1......... dr1....., when I started in policing we put as many as three people in an ambulance as there was only one. the police officer drove so the two ambulance attendants could "work" on the victims. Things have changed now and each patient gets their own bus but sometimes I still got to drive the ambulance but usually a firefighter does as they roll on all medical calls as well and they come 5 to a truck. I watch footage from the middle east and you see them running with victims then stuffing them in a car and racing off and you have to thank the fates that you are where you are and not there.