Jokes Not for Annie

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Some are funny !!!

I love the Boondocks, Aaron Mc Grudder must be p*ssed :laugh:

Aug 6, 2006
This Dixon Diaz guy seems to be hijacking the cartoon strip Boondocks.
Couldn't he just draw his own characters?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
[video=youtube;6Zy297Xgr8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zy297Xgr8Q#t=66[/video]

Aug 6, 2006
More of the usual rightwing swill. The cartoons are well done, the message is typical nonsense. The Republicans efforts to produce a perfect president have been even more of a failure than their efforts to produce an even tolerable Congress.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Damn Knew that I should have added to the title. Not for Annie or XO or for that matter anyone else that can't take a joke.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
More of the usual rightwing swill. The cartoons are well done, the message is typical nonsense. The Republicans efforts to produce a perfect president have been even more of a failure than their efforts to produce an even tolerable Congress.

They have yet to come up with something funnier than this. Man you could hear a rat pi$$ing on cotton in that place.

The Night the Sky Fell In...

[video=youtube;cUE7PqEVXzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUE7PqEVXzU[/video]

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Damn Knew that I should have added to the title. Not for Annie or XO or for that matter anyone else that can't take a joke.

Oh stop it. Democrats are as funny as Republicans.

[video=youtube;Zdw0iV597Rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdw0iV597Rs&src_vid=Sl3laQU2CIQ&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_62067[/video]

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The funniest thing about MODERN DAY Democrats is the hard time they have believing that everyone does not think like they do.

Republicans apparently do not suffer from that handicap, but did elect W twice.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
The funniest thing about MODERN DAY Democrats is the hard time they have believing that everyone does not think like they do.

Republicans apparently do not suffer from that handicap, but did elect W twice.

Apparently you didn't watch Faux News during the scene shown in post #13. They were aghast at the prospect that anyone would differ from their dearly held views, narrow minded as they were.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Apparently you didn't watch Faux News during the scene shown in post #13. They were aghast at the prospect that anyone would differ from their dearly held views, narrow minded as they were.

I did watch it. Not being a Republican, I saw a group of sad people because they lost.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I did watch it. Not being a Republican, I saw a group of sad people because they lost.

I came straight home from the voting booth (well I stopped and got a tasty beverage to bring home) and watched the entire night's polling results, prognostications, explanations and theory on Faux News. Why? Because they are entertaining. They were also very sure of the outcome, what with all the exit poll data and experts they were a can't miss pick hit and absolutely giddy at the prospects of who might be the best choices for President Mitt's Cabinet and how he would spend all this political capital that was evident all over the place.

When reality sunk in they weren't "sad". They mortified and spent the entire next broadcast day investigating "what went wrong?" in the funniest implosion of arrogance ever televised. For the 1st few minuted Karl Rove was speaking in tongues, I thought his head was going to explode. Funniest broadcast day, ever.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
I don't know this year Nov. 7 was pretty funny, just not a presidential election. Still not sure why Nancy P thinks they won?

Well, we did have 25 seats in play and we’ve won 13 or 14 of them. We’ve won a majority of those seats. We lost seven freshmen and we lost three – [Tim] Bishop, [Nick] Rahall and [John] Barrow. Fabulous people who won in tough districts over and over again. But remember what I said then, it’s like the Olympics, it’s a little bit on one side, it’ll be a fraction of a second, fraction of an inch. That’s how it came down. Of that 25, I think it’s 14 of them that we have won. There’s one that it’s a loss for us, but it wasn’t an incumbent. It was Bruce Braley’s seat. So that’s another seat. But it wasn’t an incumbent, it was just that he didn’t win his own district. But in terms of people who are not coming back, it’s nine, no 10. It’s 10. It’s the three and then seven. Now, we’ll see what happens. They won 10, we won about 14 of them. . . . Of course, no one likes to see their colleagues leave and you don’t want to lose, but of those 25 races, we won 14 and lost 10.