• Thread starter "The Tourist Watcher"
  • Start date

Re: Hey TSL--Is Irene a Fake?

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Hey TSL--Is Irene a Fake?

Hey TSL: I am very concerned now about what you said. explain this more to me. What pictures? And what is this about puffy eyes on Irene? Are you saying she used photo-shop to do some tricks on her image? I know I can turn Santa Claus into Britney Spears with Paint Shop Pro 7, so can she.Lets get the true story here. This is getting quite interesting. Is she 15 or 20? I noticed that in her argument with you she sounded much more mature. She was talking about vagina surgery and stuff like that. I may have to hold my nomination for Queen of DR1 until I get this straight.
TW

S

sarah irene19

Re: Hey TSL--Is Irene a Fake?TO TW

You're opinion doesn't bother me one bit .... the B that wrote all that shit about me is so Mad since i'm getting all the attention! Also, i hardly put on makeup, so whatever rumors you have to spread, like a lil dummy, be my guess!
hey almost forgot the picture you emailed me, of you wearing a cheap K-Mart suit ? can't you afford something nice, you talk all this shit about other's on this board , you're a pathetic 60 year old who is losing his hair! lol
you know that lady is a Lesbian, I'm sure she was the one with THE ''CHEESE'' her own words .....now you tell me how sick that is! yuck, TW keep your Queen nomination, ME DA 3 PITOS!!!!

A

azb

Re: Hey TSL--Is Irene a Fake?TO TW

Hey sarah irene,
what happened to your cool? Be nice to people who admired your picture. Being cute doesn't give you the right to be rude to people.
What happened is that TSL confused you with the other poster "sarah". She posted some pictures on dom. rep. with some locals. Thats why TSL was saying that you looked older than your age.
Anyway, you live in santiago? No wonder you are so cute.
I live behind Hache (paraiso).

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Hey Irene-Nothing but designer!

Irene: Since when do you know anything about designer wear? You can hardly spell. I changed my opinion about you the minute you started using that foul language on another girl. No class at all. For you information, this 60 year old you are talking about(your estimates missed) can run circles around you.

I will send you a picture of my blonde and I kissing each other and see if you can even come close to my 21 years old bombshell. I would pick you up for a few dates, but you are not in my quality field. I was being nice to you, because you are pretty, but so are 500,000 other Dominican girls. But I never said you were fashion model quality. I only deal with hi-tech artillery.

I put you next to any of the girls I have had in my lifetime and you would come out last. I challenge you! Show me a picture of your boyfriend besides you kissing each other(so we know is not a stand in) and I will send you a series of picture of my girlfriend and we will let the audience here decide if you can match my girl. We specially want to see your boyfriend. I have my own ideas from your vocabulary. I would not even use my Lincoln Avenue Speed machine to pick up on a date, I would use my 4x4 pick up. And dont be so sure you are unique in this forum. Just the two girls that showed up last night at the DR1 get together would make you look silly.

TW
TW

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: AZB.I already know Irene is not your quality

AZB: We were being extremely nice to an ordinary everyday Dominican girl. Now she is really believing it an attacking other girls in this forum with her street language. She even brought up the word vagina in a boorish way.Frankly, I dont know about you, but I have picked up quite a few girls for hitchrides from Santiago to La Vega that will make Irene look like a gas station Hogares Crea girl. In fact, I will be honest with you, and I can prove it. Irene is short. No long legs at all. You put her against that bombshell I saw last night at the DR1 party and I would ask her to leave us alone. I challenge Irene to post a picture of her whole body next to a foot lamp or something and I guarantee you the chick wont hit 5 ft.2". She should take the advise of some of the women here seriously. This girl is just a nice looking hick.She opens her mouth and the beauty is gone.

TW

D

DR1

Who Cares? Enough!

Let's wrap this one up here before it gets into the usual slanging match.

And yes, the thread is closed.

Rob.