How was DR1 get-together last night?

A

azb

Sorry I couldn't come to santo domingo last night but i am curious to know the details.
Criss, I called but the person didn't pick up the cel phone last night. sorry :(

H

Henry

Wonder where they where?

Hi AZB,

You did just fine not coming here! There was a big fiesta in Hotel Naco and no DR1 meeting, just to noisy! I had one drink and that was it!

See on a different ocasion so!

Take care!

Henry

A

azb

Re: Wonder where they where?

You mean, all that hype and no action? Too bad :(
Hey Henry I might drop by your work during the Christmas time. I will be going to La Romana so I will make a quick stop to see your museum.

P

Pib

DR1 Social Chronicle

The party actually happened. Some *bok! bok!* people chickened out, so it was only us, the braves and fearless who showed up. After all it takes a lot of courage to finally let other DR'ers see our ugly faces. Only that no ugly faces showed up this time... darn! I was ready to make fun of people.

The few and the fearless:

Jan: What a cool girl. Looking more like a James Bond girl and with the sense of humor of Jay Leno. Bunch of interesting/exciting/funny/wild stories to tell. What a girl!

Rob: er, I mean MASTER ROB as he prefers being called. Gee, and I thought that brits didn't have a sense of humor. All the warm beer UK didn't manage to rob him (no pun intended) of his sense of haha!.

George: Sorry, I forgot to ask him his DR1 handle. Sorry George, I get on my knees and ask for forgiveness. You have to understand, few gray cells left. Anyhoo, George and I spent the night trying to pull each other's legs (not literally you sickos!).

TW: A Dominican to the core. He is for real guys! Would you believe? I was convinced that a guy was server bot, product of Rob's sick imagination. Nah! the guy is real and he has a name that I will not dare to reveal because he wishes to remain anonymous to the IRS/FBI/CIA/many women/probably many angry husbands.

Luis S.: Unknown to me, but he has been lurking on DR1. A lawyer. Do I have to say more? He spent a lot of time talking to TW, probably giving him advice on how to escape the IRS/FBI/CIA/many women/probably many angry husbands.

Pib: Old 80 year old Pib who had to battle rheumatism and many other age-related ailments to get there. I did get to scare them with my looks. Finally I had pity of them and left early.

A

azb

Criss pulled a "NO SHOW"?

Is this correct...criss didn't show? I mean the one and only Criss Colon pulling a no show on us?
I need an explanation on this one.
Just mind Boggling.
Wait, did criss end up going to to private employees party of the hotel Naco staff....free food buffet?

M

MaxxJaxx

I went but I couldn't Find You

I went to the hotel and asked some people around the pool if they were with the DR1 group. I was told that it was a christams party for the Hotel workers. Maybe next time.

L

L'avocat du Diable

Re: Criss pulled a "NO SHOW"?

Wao:

Criss promotes that "party", bla, bla, bla, but she never shows up. Anyway, I knew those incredible guys.....,

We can have the real party next year, by the end of Jan.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Dont let Pib fool you!!!

Social Chronicle #2:

1)Pib: Dont let Pib fool you. She is a fox!! Cool and calm but with a meannnn demeanor! Watch out. Nice body gentlemen, specially in the upper spheres. Kind of exotic Middle Eastern type face. Cool dresser. Good communication skills, not unlike some girls I know? Hola mi pana!!! And, thank god, she is not a "vive lejos" and very independent. Maybe too much too handle for most of us mortals(only for the traditionalists)

2)Jan: I am still catching my breath!!!! Wait a minute, let me take a breather,ah,ah,ah.The James Bond girl adjective comes up short. I could not stand sharing this girl with 4 other sharks, so I just went home frustrated. I gave her a ride in my pimpmobile and she can handle G-force acceleration. Can you imagine this girl in.......? almost 6ft.of Redwood timber, the muscles of Wonder Woman, a sexy killer tatoo in her ankles dressed in vampire black, ready for the kill. I thought I was wild! One thing though. Watch out for her piggy snort.Hehehehe. She and Pib were worth the trip alone.You guys lost! She is Single. For you tiguerazos, she likes colmadones.

3)"Masta" Rob:eek:hoh..Excuse me one second, somebody is trying to portscan me...Slam!!! Ok here I go again..Rob is a cool guy. We certainly matched well because we all looked like a merengue combo front, all dressed with black shirts. Rob is a sophisticated Cocodrile Dundee. I thought the guy was Australian, but I could not tell if he likes "The Severed Heads", my favorite group from Aussie. Him and his body George drove the Aussie part too in a 4x4 pick up and kept up with me in the roughride to Schizo, so I know they are cool drivers.
I tried to go after Jan, but he beat me to her.Dangerous guy.

4)About the lawyer and the realtor who showed up, I picked their brains. The lawyer came after Jan(She invited him), but he needs to grow another foot, 2 inches to handle Jan.

5) As to the no-shows...I almost became one. Whoever organized this did not tell anybody at the door there was a get together for DR1. I was sent to the Plaza Naco by the terribly dressed doorman(a red shirt with beige suit?)But I decided to go in and found the group hidden in a mini bar behind this huge party I wanted very much to crash. Lots of nice chopas.(The employees Christmas party you know)

My false name given had nothing to do with the IRS(After five audits they just gave up)or the DGII. But there are contract killers out there from the Barbancourt Liberation Army.

TW

TW

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Is Criss a 290lbs girl?

What is this Criss. The French Version of the Devils Advocate said she? We were looking for a 290lbs, lightweight guy, not a 290lbs. fat girl.

TW

P

Pib

Gee, you're making me blush TW :eek:)

Thanks for the kind words. I think you're misleading people, but anyhoo, how nice of you. BTW, can I quote you in my resume? I am not sure what kind of job I could get with that, but I surely will get one. LOL

D

DR1

Interesting eveining....

Interesting evening....
Not much I can add to whats already been said.

It was nice to meet up with a few of you, lots of fun!
As usual, no one is ever like the virtual cyber image you build of them, thank God!

Jan, George, Viannerys (girlfriend of sorts) and I finally parted ways at around 3.30am.
Ended up drinking at some place on the Malecon.

Let's do it all again soon, maybe next time I'll coax Dolores into having a dinner/party at her place.

Rob.

P

pepe

Re: Dont let Pib fool you!!!

Middle Eastern type face? Do I hear wedding bells to a "Chiro" in the Santiago area? heheheh

J

Jan

Had a great time!!!

I thought everyone was great! We all had alot of laughs! And for you "Poopy Pants" that didn't show...you lost big time!!
Can't wait to get together with you all again..who needs those other party poopers anyhow!!??

P

Pib

Pepe

Did you know that hearing bells are usually a sign of either a)ear problems b)being nuts? Check with the nearest otorrino/head-shrinker. We DR1'ers are concerned about each other's wellbeing.

A

azb

Re: Pepe

Taliban does not adhere to the christain wedding bell rules, its more like a spray fire of AK-47 in the air.
we say, "do i hear a gun fire in the air?"
Not in santiago.... :(

L

Loren

Rock the bells

?Co?o!, do you have to give the babe's dad some goats? Where did that come from?

G

Gallego

No group photo?

So I assume no one brought a camera. I was looking forward to a group picture. Really curious about Jan and PIB now. Did anybody find out what PIB stood for?(the initials, I mean)