Sky TV

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Does anybody know how we can contact Sky TV? On their telephone numbers they gabble on in incomprehensible Spanish! I can't find a customer service email address.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Be careful what you wish for.................. Just about all the channels will be gabbling in Spanish also.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Be careful what you wish for.................. Just about all the channels will be gabbling in Spanish also.

We have SKY dish at our house, I find plenty to watch in English. A lot of the programming is switchable to English with the remote control. We're in the SW, I presume it's the same all over DR, but not sure.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Customer Service for Sky is in Mexico. I speak fluent Spanish but I can't understand a word they say either. I ask them to talk to me in Dominican Spanish lol. Alterego is right, loads of progammes switchable into English.

Matilda

21yearsinDR

May 29, 2013
We have Sky for several years now and we are very satisfied with their service.
Many channels you can switch between Spanish and English - however some hours ( normally early evening )they repeat several chapters of series in Spanish only, but it depends on the channel.
When you call customer service you speak to somebody in Mexico, however you are not billed for this long distance call. I speak very good Spanish, so I cannot tell if they speak English.. I have no problem understanding their Spanish...
The only problem I find with Sky are the 2 hours time difference to Mexico ( 1 hour during summer). The “new” (estrenos) of different series or “new” movies start in Mexico at 9 or 10 p.m. - that will be around midnight in DR.. So we miss a lot of things, because we cannot sit half the night watching television - lol… Apparently they don’t have the recorder box you can get by Claro.
You can contact Sky : 809 372 3111 or 809 363 0800