*** TW, the man, the myth, the legend! ***

P

Pib

*Rob*

Rob, was that picture taken last night? I sure hope you don't post mine or else you'll have a big armed guy knocking at your door with unhealthy intentions.

Now, add that to your extensive collection of death threats. :eek:) I don't know what I have been doing wrong, but I am the only ones not getting death threats... d'oh!

D

DR1

TW sent this to me last night....

I assumed it was taken some time ago :)

Rob.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: The suit is early.... 60's

Paul: The suit was of my design with my tailor customizing it to the specific need of that evening. That was an art show crowd, where I was perhaps the most conservative in it. I am into art and the crowd I hang with is eclectic in nature. We dress according to the ocassion. Big suits are "in" in the art and sports crowd. But for your information, this suit was made with mink fiber, one of the most expensive woolens and purchased at Orchard Street where the Jewish clothiers keep some of the best fabrics in New York. At US$120 a yard you figure out the final price. If you want I can recommend you to them.

By the way at the party last night, for your information, I wore a 2001 Claude Montana silk and mohair black jacket with metal buttons(US$2000) bought at Barneys Pret a Porter designer boutique , New York-7th. Avenue. The pants were 2001 no pleats, no belt straight-legged horizontal pockets(the latest in fashion)to give it an elegant but sporty look at a party like this, from Guess Boutique at Plaza Bolera, just bought for the ocassion at $1750 pesos. The shoes were also bought for the ocassion, as I do many times. Black suede square point with buckles by Goodman, hand made shoes $2700 pesos at Mykonos Boutique, just above Trio Cafe. My cologne Gianni Versace L,homme. Black silk and cotton shirt by Gianni Versace from Mykonos Boutique $2400 pesos.

Anytime time you wish to check my three closet wardrobe let me know. By appointment only.

Your 60s hippie TW

C

cejay

Re: The suit is early.... 60's

damn, son you got it going on!!!! you go boy!!!!!!!!

J

Jan

K-Mart for me!!

Well my dress was from K-Mart..I think it was about $20. My shoes were on sale from Kaulfamns..think they were $25. Stockings from the Dollar Store. Tatto from Tatoos in Mars..free my friend paid for it. Sorry..I didn't wear anything from the Goodwill store last night but I'm sure I will in the future. It's one of my favorite places to shop!!!
Love you no matter where you shop!!
Oh, and my mouth is from the nearest gutter!!!!

H

hlywud

We need more pic's of DR1 contributors, perhaaps a pic gallery is in the offing

A

azb

Mr. GQ (DR1 model of the year)

Hey man, you turned out to be a lady killer. With those looks who need a slorts car?
I wanna be just like you when or if i ever grow up.
You are right about the 15yr old DR1 wanna be queen, just another pretty smile in santiago. I was wondering, if you guys were so impressed with her, wait till you see my female friends or the girls that I have dated (dating) in santiago.... your lower jaw might hit the floor.
Beauty is in abundance in santiago, too bad can't say the same thing about their intelligance.
Hey TW, now I see how you do so well in SD, If I were as half good looking as you, man, i would conquer all the models in Barbizon modelling school near my home.

J

Justin

Hey TW, about that appointment...

I am really into fashion, and have considered a career in fashion design. Believe it or not, not too many of my 20 year old friends find it as interesting as I do. I'm not really into "haute couture," extravagance isn't really my thing. I like sleek, classic styling, (kind of the Jaguar of clothing). Anyways, after all these special occasions, you must have a few items you'd like to sell. If so, I'd love to check some of it out. Seeing as how I'm in no position to take a shopping spree on 5th ave. in NY. Besides, I've got to meet you sooner or later.
How else am I going to hook up with some decent, dominican girl? Sorry if that first adjective is an impossibility.(Just Kidding!)

What do you say PANA?(kidding)

-Justin

L

Loren

Mack Daddy Mundi?l

Coooooooo?o hermano! Mi esposa si le gusta el Versace pero el es muy gaudi para mi. Prefiero Armani, mas conservador. Te digo, en este foto estas bien vestido.

J

Justin

Por que dice eso?

Porque dije que el se ve como un Rosario? I meant to say that he looks like the long, lost Rosario who got kicked out of the group because he took attention away from the others, with his great looks, and cool wit. I think TW sabe que era broma. Ademas, el me llam? un "Backstreet Boy." That's way worse!
TW, if I hurt your feelings, "I'm sorry." Okay, todo esta bien. Somos Panas? (again, just kidding!) -Justin

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Marks Works Warehouse in Canada

Rob has sort of an Australian accent so I would recommend my favorite Australian brand "Country Road"(casual chic). The last store I saw in the USA was at the Short Hills Mall, NJ. Hey, Stephen Hadley...is it still open? Thats our old neck of the woods.
TW