Ex Miss Mundo Dominicana arrested in Miami

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
I've never heard of this beauty, but I looked her up, and she's sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

And est?pidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
do u think they want to keep her if convicted? or deport? I know they deport a lot of low level crims. (criminals) but c.c. (credit card) fraud for 100$k u.s. (dollars) is not a low level anything...

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
do u think they want to keep her if convicted? or deport? I know they deport a lot of low level crims. (criminals) but c.c. (credit card) fraud for 100$k u.s. (dollars) is not a low level anything...

As far as I know, if she is convicted she will go to prison. When her sentence is served, if she is not a US citizen she will be deported to DR.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
well, a few years ago i read about a 3 year investigation into a scandal related to the guards(screws) about a sex for favors thing...
.i am in favor of deporting her....
double scandal.
i would give her the option of leaving quickly, cleanly .etc....i mean she is somebody...
there are always instances when they decline to prosecute... governors, mayors,,,senators , a.g's ... just let her go....permanently...
maybe the domincan govt will get involved....to save an international sex scandal.. (in the future)

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004

I love this post :) Why use any Abbr. (abbreviations) if you were going to write out the entire words?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
well there is a learning curve...next time i hope that you peeps know what peeps mean..(peoples)or people...and ankle is hurting...it will be a five star night tonight(five star=barbancourt) and no more high heels for awhile...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
well there is a learning curve...next time i hope that you peeps know what peeps mean..(peoples)or people...and ankle is hurting...it will be a five star night tonight(five star=barbancourt) and no more high heels for awhile...

sounds to me like the night started around midday...

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Not too long ago I read about some baseball players wife (Dominican) who is doing time in prison for using her spouses teammates credit card.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012

And all this time, I was convinced you were a dude. I say you're pranking us big time, and we're being reeled in. Either way, I'm along for the ride.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"chic",........??????????????????
Male????????????????
Female?????????????????
Transvestite?????????????????
Hermaphrodite???????????????
Gender Neutral???????????????
Undecided?????????????????
My guess is,...."All Of The Above"

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
She looks as "Dominican" as I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her being selected as a representative of a Dominican Beauty is just yet one more example of "Colorism" here in the DR!
If she ain't a "Morenita" she ain't "Dominicana" to me!!!!!!