Best place to buy wireless routers in Santo Domingo or San Francisco

Jesse Hales

Jul 22, 2014
Where is the best place to buy good wireless routers in Santo Domingo or San Francisco? Also how much should I expect to pay compered to the cost in the US? Thanks. I'm hoping to find the Linksys WRT1900AC Dual Band Gigabit Wi‑Fi Router if at all possible.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Where is the best place to buy good wireless routers in Santo Domingo or San Francisco? Also how much should I expect to pay compered to the cost in the US? Thanks. I'm hoping to find the Linksys WRT1900AC Dual Band Gigabit Wi‑Fi Router if at all possible.

This is a really easy question. Since you already know what model of router you wish to purchase, and this equipment is not manufactured in the DR, go to amazon.com and get an average price of that router.

Next, go to Google and type in "router model # // Santo Domingo // Santiago" and look at the first 10 results returned. If you find a business selling your router for less than the average price on Amazon, go to the store ask about warranties and if they have one, buy the thing. If you can't find that particular router for less in the DR, buy it from Amazon.

Since you did not ask "which store in the DR offers the best price/warranty for this router?", the answer to your question is:

Any place that offers the best or at least a competitive price and warranty for your intended purchase.