9 Points to Ponder

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
9 Points to Ponder

Number 9 - Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

Number 8 - Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 7 - Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 6 - Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

Number 5 - Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Number 4 - Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

Number 3 - All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 2 - In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Number 1 - Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

...and as someone recently said to me: Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Aug 6, 2006
Teach a man to build a fire and you will keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life. -

Give a man a fish and he will eat it and fall asleep. Teach a man to fish and he will endanger an entire species.

Some people are alive only because it is against the law to kill them.

Some people are like Slinkies?: if no real practical value, but a lot of fun if you push them down the stairs.

Thousands of men spend their lives trying to find themselves, but it is only a select few that even discover a new way to play with themselves.

Time flies like an arrow: fruit flies like a banana. -Groucho Marx.

God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. -Voltaire

I am getting really tired of slitting the throats of all those who insist on calling me a murderous psychopath. - Charles Manson.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
always sh*t at work: not only you save on the cost of water, soap and toilet paper but you are paid for each minute spent crapping.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
pambos-magic.jpg

Dominican bathrooms, not a nice place to sit and ponder, even poop for that matter.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Why is it that we park in a driveway but drive in a parkway? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Aug 6, 2006
The concept of putting a hand dryer or a towels or even toilet paper or soap in restaurant bathrooms in the DR is rather disturbing. I realize that you are supposed to ask for napkins before visiting the john, but the absence of soap is disquieting.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
few years ago a friend of mine was at a dominican car wash establishment and found herself short of wiping tissues. in a moment of desperation she reached into her handbag and grabbed a 10 peso note to wipe her ample posterior. shortly afterwards the call of nature sent her to the toilet again and she found that 10 peso note was gone from overflowing bin.

these day it would not happen, of course. 10 peso note is long gone and 20 peso note is so treacherously slippery and fragile that one may risk accidentally excavating the source of a difficult brown with their own finger.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
these day it would not happen, of course. 10 peso note is long gone and 20 peso note is so treacherously slippery and fragile that one may risk accidentally excavating the source of a difficult brown with their own finger.

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol and yuck!