New to DR1

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbell0406

Dec 10, 2014
Hello everybody just another American who fell in love with the people and this beautiful country many years ago. Currently teaching soldiers how to survive in Afghanistan but like to keep on top of what is going on in the country that I plan to retire in. We all know every place has its good and bad and as a native New Yorker (Brooklyn) I feel right at home in the DR. I have been reading these posts for a number of years before I decided to join mainly to see how you guys treat each other and handle your communications. Of course there are the nagative, bitter people but for the most part respect is due. I will be there (Sosua of course) to relax and unwind from 17-20 December and then off to Panam to visit friends. I hope to make some acquaintances here and maybe meet some new people.
DJB

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Welcome to DR1 Brooklyn, no matter where you go in the world, everyone always knows where we're from as soon as we speak :)

Jul 28, 2014
Hello everybody just another American who fell in love with the people and this beautiful country many years ago. Currently teaching soldiers how to survive in Afghanistan but like to keep on top of what is going on in the country that I plan to retire in. We all know every place has its good and bad and as a native New Yorker (Brooklyn) I feel right at home in the DR. I have been reading these posts for a number of years before I decided to join mainly to see how you guys treat each other and handle your communications. Of course there are the nagative, bitter people but for the most part respect is due. I will be there (Sosua of course) to relax and unwind from 17-20 December and then off to Panam to visit friends. I hope to make some acquaintances here and maybe meet some new people.
DJB

Swing by the Jolly Roger, I will be there...

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
you are already making an excellent choice in Sosua. It is the finest town in the DR and certainly the most friendly. We have moved all the negative bitter people to Cabarete. We wanted to move them even further away but it was cost phohibitive. Welcome aboard.

lionofjudah

Nov 24, 2014
Wow! That's how we get treated when we announce our vacation time. It's strict in here. I wonder what happen would happen if someone mention that they are homeless in here....hhhhhuuuuummm!

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Wow! That's how we get treated when we announce our vacation time. It's strict in here. I wonder what happen would happen if someone mention that they are homeless in here....hhhhhuuuuummm!

Cut the I am a victim crap. The homeless.......please! We do not know what was posted by the OP. Contribute something useful or just read.

Quote....

(Looking to hang with a nice young lady for a couple of days to show me around and be my companion. Will be there from 17-19 December and then taking off to Panama for business. Please no hustlers and chicks thinking with their pockets. Been around the world twice,maybe three times, know BS miles away and grew up in Brooklyn's streets. Just want some peace and fun with someone beautiful, fun and cool. Is that even possible

forward to hearing from a beautiful lady! )

Not a dating or pick up site.....we normally do not have to say WHY'!

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012

The post that got him banned isn't on *this* thread.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
sounds like a cheapskate

Quote....

(Looking to hang with a nice young lady for a couple of days to show me around and be my companion. Will be there from 17-19 December and then taking off to Panama for business. Please no hustlers and chicks thinking with their pockets. Been around the world twice,maybe three times, know BS miles away and grew up in Brooklyn's streets. Just want some peace and fun with someone beautiful, fun and cool. Is that even possible

forward to hearing from a beautiful lady! )

Not a dating or pick up site.....we normally do not have to say WHY'!

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Sheesh, wants DR Women service all within 3 days and FREE.. Glad I'm not in this guys unit.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
All he needs to do is show up here, the "Chicas" will be all over him like a cheap suit!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
And I know cheap suits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Cheap,..."Birthday Suits".

Status
Not open for further replies.