Las Terrenas

snoode

Jul 25, 2014
Can anyone give me an update on the situation in Las Terrenas, I was planning on going to El Portillo second week in January

thanks in advance for any info

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Limited Forecast

Can anyone give me an update on the situation in Las Terrenas, I was planning on going to El Portillo second week in January
thanks in advance for any info

Unfortunately at this time my crystal ball only forecasts until 6th, Jan. 2015. :rolleyes:
You'd be safe at the hotel though....

donP

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Check the thread below in North East Coast.......Power Company........the last few pages will give you the picture especially if you read the links to local newspapers and translate with Bing.

Rather complicated

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Uncertain January

does your crystal ball run by electricity joker

We have power 7/24, so there would not be a problem. :classic:

Nobody can give you an outlook on what the situation will be in LT after 6th, Jan.
Read what was recommended to you, then you'll know why.

donP

snoode

Jul 25, 2014
We have power 7/24, so there would not be a problem. :classic:

Nobody can give you an outlook on what the situation will be in LT after 6th, Jan.
Read what was recommended to you, then you'll know why.

donP

Ok DonP one more time if your read what I wrote I was asking for an update on the situation, I did not ask you to predict what might happen on the second week in January. Seems like some decent people here in DR1 then there are those who are just here to blather on about nothing. Thanks for the enlightenment.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
2nd Week in January

Ok DonP one more time if your read what I wrote ...

It is funny that you say this.
Why did you not just read (what I wrote in) the thread "Power Company in Las Terrenas"?
There (on 31 pages) you could have read the updates and developments.

It was even recommended to you:
Check the thread below in North East Coast.......Power Company........the last few pages will give you the picture especially if you read the links to local newspapers...

I was asking for an update on the situation, I did not ask you to predict what might happen on the second week in January. Seems like some decent people here in DR1 then there are those who are just here to blather on about nothing. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Very well, it is people like you who enlighten me that I am just wasting my time reporting about LT.
I may use PM in the future... (informing friendly people who deserve it ;) ).

I was wrong to reply to your post in the first place!
I will not give a damn about your "second week in January". :rambo:

donP