Few Questions for Sosua Locals

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Anyone know what is being built on the lot that's just been emptied between Pedro Clisante and the highway across from Western Union?

At tvguide.com how can I set it to see what's on Delancer?

Where is BM Cargo? Anyone used the new shipper at the Texaco station? Which small package shipper will deliver to your house?

Thanks

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
BM Cargo is by Eden Norte on the main road; Encargopaq (located by Fresh Fresh) delivers to your house.

Don't know the answer to your first question. 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
The skinny that I got on the lot that was just cleared on PC is that it's going to be the mega-store for DiMaria Whore Fashions.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
For Delancer - to see what football games are on CBS or Fox you have to access the web sites of the local stations - the CBS station they get is Miami and Fox is New York. NBC used to be New York but may have changed.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Thanks for the info.
The link to the tv guide above matched up to 501 the HBO Delancer.
It used to be NY or Miami tv guide matched what was on TV but that seems to no longer be the case.
Hard to believe the large opening is for a clothing store. None of the clothing stores intown seem to do any business.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
I thought parking too but was told the real estate was to valuble for a parking lot.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
That lot has been overgrown for years. I was told they were going to charge for the parking once PC closes at night.

I was looking at it the other day and it seems they are just flattening the land, not putting in a foundation.

Someone else told me a playground for all the kids in town....that one seems unlikely and may have been a joke. :)

Drfraser

Dec 10, 2014
I'd like to add a question. Does anyone know where we could get a decent, though not fancy used bicycle in Sosua? Thanks!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
That lot has been overgrown for years. I was told they were going to charge for the parking once PC closes at night.

I was looking at it the other day and it seems they are just flattening the land, not putting in a foundation.

Someone else told me a playground for all the kids in town....that one seems unlikely and may have been a joke. :)

A PC restaurant owner told me it was definitely going to be parking.