Gen. Beauchamp's killer in custody

E

Eddy

Did anyone else whatch the coverage of the police operation? My question: What is your opinion of the way the police and DA handled the gathering of the evidence. (Based only on what was shown), I think that in the USA or Canada the defense would have a field day and the killer would probably walk.

D

Drake

Re: Who shot Sen. G?mez? Any updates?

Just found out that it was a supposedly a failed robbery attempt and not related to drug lords or was politically motivated. The five villains are now in custody.
see below:

H

hillbilly

Who cares??? Did you see or read his confession?

Absolutely bone chilling. Osama could take lessons from this guy...
He raped and killed his step daughter, then beat his wife to death. And there is no f***ing death penalty here. Same!
I do hope they arrange his timely departure from this world.

Hb

P

Pib

Easy HB!

I happened to see his confession on TV last night. His wife was pregnant I think (or maybe her corpse was bloated, I don't know) his stepdaughter was only 10 years old. He is a self confessed robber, murderer, rapist, child molester and many other things I don't remember now. My first reaction was the same as yours, kill him, specially after I heard about the child. He begged not to be tortured by the police (that made Candelier laugh, I guess at the irony of it).

But remember, state-sponsored executions are just another type of murder. I don't want anybody to kill in my name. That will make ME no better than him.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Eddy: Do not shed any tears for Angito, the supposed killer of Beauchamp Javier. He will be out in no time as sson as the smoke clears and he cools off a little bit in jail. The real killers are still at large.

TW

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Who shot Sen. G?mez? Any updates?

Never believe what you read!!!!
TW