Cabrera. Another Suicide?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
no, I didn'tknow her, but I heard about it y'day.

apparently she lived above me... quite a bit above...

65 yrs old..... I'll keep my ears open
Why no husband info, I wonder?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
caught dv8 sleeping at the switch and scooped her on this one. There does seem to be a substantial increase in suicides on the North Coast. Maybe I should move out of here.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
finger prints, gun shot residue, ballistics ? CSI and US television shows absolutely. DR, not likely. The cops here often have no gasoline in their motos to even respond. Unless the criminal is caught in the act or dies "resisting arrest" crimes go unsolved. The narco trafficers only get caught when their planes crash. Crime pays in the DR.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I have personally known several Americans (both male and female) and one Dutchmen who killed themselves to spite the person they were in
a relationship with at the time.
The north coast is starting to look more and more like Thailand every year where foreign suicides are so rampant they hardly
make the news anymore.
Having bottomed out in life more than once, I can relate to how these people might feel when choosing to end their life but its never something I would advocate. There's just to much in this world to enjoy, to end it over hard times. We have ups and we have downs in this world no matter which country we choose to live in. Its how we handle the adversity that makes us who we are. Suicide is a permanent solution to an often temporary problem and a no-win for everyone involved.