Re: Sarita.. an easy target TSL(LIAR)

S

sarah irene19

TSL, why don't you quit while you're ahead drop it! one question to you TSL,where is all the junk you said, about the men here on this board and myself? huh? where is it??? you deleted it that's where it is ...!!!you're the only one that can't take the truth i have my whole life ahead of me, i go to school take care of my termilly ill gradmom, i had to learn to drive at 14 i have a parttime job, i help my dad whom is having a very hard time now, i won't disclose anymore info about my private life to you or anybody else on this board, also i came here thinking i would make friends instead i get lots of grief all for me trying to be friendly, everyone here likes to JUDGE thats sad only GOD should do that!TW....you have some nerves, i don't wear fake hair I'm going to post another full body picture of myself to show you all my hair, is real...also I'm a bit chubby I'm 5'4 120 pounds is not that bad...i only have problems putting on my jeans when i eat a lil to much! lol anyway, whoever wants to think i have a dirty mouth, everyone....think, about this where is TSL'S post's ????she deleted them thats where..so I'd look bad and she wouldn't !!! TSL, sorry you're the trick !!!! People please give me a breakkk get of my CASE!I'm here to stay thank's to all the nice people that emailed me begging, me not to go, also thank's Rob-you're a sweetheart ;) Thank you
Sarita~

J

Jim Hinsch

Re: Fair Sarita

Why do elementary school boys pull girls' hair and bother them. Because the "like" them. Some people will do anything to get the attention of a pretty girl.

H

hillbilly

As one who has observed

1) Your picture--Cute for sure
2) Your posts, some well written and others which I considered in ill taste, allow me to say that you represent something we need here: The view from the young set. Like: What do you think of Los Alcarizos? Do you like to dance? If so, to which music?? Stuff like that which is waaay beyond most of us here.

You ARE welcome here. And we will assist you in any way we can.

Be Cool SarahIrene...

Hb

E

El Jefe

sarita

TSL did not delete her comments, I asked Rob to due to the language and he did so...I will not hesitate asking him again if you start with the bad language again too. this board is for everyone and we should act like and speak like adults. It is not a place for vulgar language and as long as folks can be civil I think all will welcome them, including you. The key is to use humor or satire if you have a gripe. we all enjoy a little repartee.

S

sarah irene19

Re: Sarita.. TO EL JEFE

Thank you, at least you know now she was the one that started this...i know deep down i was not to nice back....i was trying to avoid this she kept bugging me when i don't even know her! all i ask, in fairness is that TSL post her picture and stop being rude to me! as far as my mouth ..if people like her STop, bugging me my big mouth will be shut!!!!besides if you deleted her's you know how bad it was, since she talked about all the men on this board in a very NAsty WAY, if anyone here keeps bothering me, i have no choice then to have to give feedback...Ok? So TSL, Where is your Great Picture bring it on?? I'll have a REcent picture of me in a matter of a few days! Thank you
Sarita~

E

El Jefe

Re: Sarita.. TO EL JEFE

By asking for her picture you are just continuing the problem...this is a message board not a picture exchange. Please exchange pics with whomever wants to by email. If you feel someone is being overly insulting to you (note overly) send email to Rob and he can make a judgement and if he agrees he will take action. That is what a board moderator does. Let him take care of those who violate the terms abd conditions of the board.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Fair Sarita

Jim:

No such!! I like my girls over 5 ft.8 and no more than 125lbs. If white, I only go for blondes. I like mostly dark colored skin women. I do not play with dolls. Girls must have their legal sexual license plates to go out with me. I do not enjoy visiting parents to ask for permission, nor do I accept chaperones. When I take a girl out she sleeps in my place. I stick to 18-30 yr. olds exclusively. Dont give Sarita any ideas on my behalf. I drive thru El Malecon with my top off and girls try to climb on my car, and that is without listening to my talk. When and if they know I am single, own my apartment and other properties, the next thing I know they have a marriage proposal for me. They ask the typical question? What is a man like you doing without a wife? I never tell them the truth(which is, what makes you think I am a fool?)

TW

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Jefe one thing though.....

Jefe: I agree with you that Robert should act as a mediator, but in case you dont know, squealing between people is not a generally acceptable thing among Dominicans. It is better to say publicly what you feel, instead of sending Rob an e-mail to complain about somebody else. If I dont like something someone says, I reply directly. I would not go behind to Rob. Not saying you did that, but it sounds like it.

TW

D

DR1

I used to think he was making this stuff up...

now I know some of it's most probebly true. By the way TW, I have the perfect tall Dominican blonde for you...

Rob.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Rob, who is the blonde?

E-mail me with the details. As to the age factor, I would make an exception with a super blonde like Jan.
TW

E

El Jefe

Re: Jefe one thing though.....

Actually I posted my complaint on the board. I just get tired of the sniping back and forth. Good fun put downs are good but vulgar direct attacks don't do anyone any good and they may keep some folks from participating who might be fountains of information. This is why I seldom post on Bravenat...its one big argument over who did what to whom.

S

sarah irene19

Re:Just droped, by to say hi !

Hi, to all who care for human life please keep my dear grandmother :( in prayers...she is very ill...We are all pulling together for her sake! God bless you all !Thank you
Sarita~

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Rob,CES is 90%/10% or 10/90% Bravenet WM?. *DC*

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re:Just droped, by to say hi !

Sorry about your grandmother. Hope she gets thru it and can enjoy Christmas with the rest. Good luck.
TW

S

sarah irene19

Re:Just droped, by to say hi !(TW)

Hi, how are feeling today?
thank you so much for showing your concern,
for my grandmother.she is 85 very strong women she has shown me to cook, wash,do everything a girl should know.she's at home now resting comfortable with her loved ones by her side! thanks
Sarita~

C

CES

Re:TW,Rob:Bravenet Webmaster???

a_andy (168.143.112.8) --
TR (168.143.112.8) --
Bravenet Webmaster (168.143.112.8)

I wonder if

Posted By: Bravenet Webmaster (168.143.112.8)
Date: Saturday, 15 December 2001, at 12:22 p.m.

I can get people to click on my message by tricking them. Please people, put in a descriptive subject.

http://pub47.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=4000621517 or click link below.

Posted By: * The Advisory team * (168.143.112.8)
Date: Sunday, 16 December 2001, at 12:46 p.m.

In Response To: Re: "Advisory for Travelers to the Dominican Repub (hlywud)

Dominican Republic Forum, free of censorship.

To see what our members are saying:

http://pub47.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=4000621517