Where is Criss colon?

A

azb

Strange, but i am actually worried about the guy. He didn't show up for the long awaited DR1 gathering and now, i see no posts from him. I hope he is ok.

M

mkohn

I haven't seen a post since Saturday afternoon. I too hope he's all right. I suppose he'll be checking in as soon as he can.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Mysteries continue!Where is TSL?

Not just one(Criss Colon) but two of our posters have disappeared. Now it is TSL too. Whats going on? Who is next?
TW

A

azb

Re: Master Rob, the HIT-MAN?

I hope its not Rob's way of cleaning up this board (shovel costing more than the hit?).

D

DR1

The only hits I'm interested in...

are the ones from surfers :)

"Master Rob" I'll have to see if my good friend can lay her sword on me. Then it can be "Sir Rob" :)

Rob.

P

Pib

[homer simpsom]

Marge, I would like for once people call me "sir" without adding "you're making a fool of yourself" [/homer simpsom]

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Criss Colon-We miss you-Where are you?

Listen big dude, this is serious! Are you playing a hide and seek act? Did you actually head for the party? What happened?
People usually bid farewell before they quit the board. This is very strange.
TW

C

CJ

Oh please, the big sausage probably started eating friday night and forgot to stop.

Seriously, it is really strange without him here, nothing going on without his insults and comments

CJ

J

John

Maybe he went to Duarte Ave. to buy versace jeans. fake of course, (authentics dont come in that size), and was kidnapped by haitians.