Residency etc.

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
I see the sticky on Residency etc. was closed in 2011 so it would be really good if the up to date information could be pulled together and posted as a new sticky on this complex subject. I know it's been covered in various threads but, as the original sticky stated, it is so helpful to have it in one, easily accessible place. I am also not sure if the information contained here on the Legal page of DR1 is up to date.

If Mr. Guzman could help, it would be much appreciated.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I see the sticky on Residency etc. was closed in 2011 so it would be really good if the up to date information could be pulled together and posted as a new sticky on this complex subject. I know it's been covered in various threads but, as the original sticky stated, it is so helpful to have it in one, easily accessible place. I am also not sure if the information contained here on the Legal page of DR1 is up to date.

If Mr. Guzman could help, it would be much appreciated.

If you want this info you can simply do a search and find the necessary steps and documents needed to apply for residency. You will most likely need an attorney, in the DR, for the process. He/She can also tell you what is needed.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Let the forum know where you live and someone will tell you a lawyer that they used for the process in your area.

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Screwi it ! Do it Yourself with guide from an long term expat! Thx Linda a STICKY is a thankful request !