Punta cana to Puerta Plata

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
Can anyone advise me if there is are flights from Punta cana to Puerta plata?

I have searched and searched and cannot find anything.I have a wedding to attend in Punta cana and want to
spend some more time in Puerta plata and i'm not crazy about a 7 hour car ride

thanks folks
I appreciate any help or suggestions

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I don't think there are any scheduled flights, but....

Contact DR1 member beeza, he may have an option for you.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
No scheduled flights PC to PP. You can take the Bavaro Express to SD, then a taxi to Caribe Tours and a bus from there to PP. Or a taxi to Metro in SD to go to PP.

Only way to fly would be to rent a private plane from PC.

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
There is a small airline on the far left on the airfield in PC, but you have to walk out of the airport and go around to their station area..... I took a flight from there twice in the past to PP, and also purchased a round trip ticket that I was unable to use going going back or get a refund for, but I am told that they do have an early flight leaving PP to PC....... My only mistake was purchasing that round trip ticket and not being able or know how to use it........ They do have day-ly flights around 6pm, but check and advise......& Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bunny::bunny::bunny:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is a small airline on the far left on the airfield in PC, but you have to walk out of the airport and go around to their station area..... I took a flight from there twice in the past to PP, and also purchased a round trip ticket that I was unable to use going going back or get a refund for, but I am told that they do have an early flight leaving PP to PC....... My only mistake was purchasing that round trip ticket and not being able or know how to use it........ They do have day-ly flights around 6pm, but check and advise......& Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bunny::bunny::bunny:

They are not operating now. They were in the past.