looking for basic apartment / room to rent

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
Hey. I'm looking for some basic apartment to rent in Las Terrenas , Sosua or maybe Cabrera & Nagua.
I need it for up to 2 months, from around 10 January.

What I'm looking for is:
-steady internet line at least 1mbps, preferably 2mbps - the faster the better
-kitchen would be a PLUS
- PRIVACY - not the Dominican style privacy, thx for that....
- - QUIETNESS - some good / decent neighborhood , without crazy neighbours listening to the music until 3 am and far away from colmados, bars etc.
- electricity not going down for more than 3 hours/ day
My budget is up to 8,000 pesos/ month. And please dont tell me thats not possible because I know that - IT IS.

if you heard about something like this, let me know, thanks.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Having lived in Nagua I can't think of anywhere that goes less than 3 hours a day without electricity.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
a bud just set up camp in sosua i will try to find out what he is payin...he also is a low 8000K month area guy

gibbs

May 31, 2005
Forget Cabrera...electricity out about 4-8 daily
Quitness. Are you kidding? Even if your in el campo you have vecinos, gallos and motoconchos 24-7
Not to mention the food sellers, metal buyers and the occasional pastor with his micrphone preaching hell fire at 5:00 am

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
If you are interested in Sosua I know a few people who can help you. If I were still living up there I would pass by a few places for you and give you the names/ contact info for the apartments. PM me if you want me to put you in touch with someone in Sosua.

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
hey, I know what you mean. But I think that anything has to be better than the place where I live now.
I live with dominican family, there are like 10-12 ? people living in this whole house (around 6 rooms, mine included), my room has a private entrance but it doesnt change a lot.
they just love to sit in front of my room and talk and so on. the only advantage of this place is Internet....and i pay for that room almost 4,000 pesos which I dont consider a good deal at all.
Forget Cabrera...electricity out about 4-8 daily
Quitness. Are you kidding? Even if your in el campo you have vecinos, gallos and motoconchos 24-7
Not to mention the food sellers, metal buyers and the occasional pastor with his micrphone preaching hell fire at 5:00 am

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hey. I'm looking for some basic apartment to rent in Las Terrenas , Sosua or maybe Cabrera & Nagua.
I need it for up to 2 months, from around 10 January.

What I'm looking for is:
-steady internet line at least 1mbps, preferably 2mbps - the faster the better
-kitchen would be a PLUS
- PRIVACY - not the Dominican style privacy, thx for that....
- - QUIETNESS - some good / decent neighborhood , without crazy neighbours listening to the music until 3 am and far away from colmados, bars etc.
- electricity not going down for more than 3 hours/ day
My budget is up to 8,000 pesos/ month. And please dont tell me thats not possible because I know that - IT IS.

if you heard about something like this, let me know, thanks.

Google Hotel/Apart. El Paseo in Las Terrenas. Ideal location. Walking distance to beaches and restaurants. Quiet, small apartment complex, furnish with a pool area and security. Your budget is extremely low for an apartment with a kitchen and privacy. Buenos Suarte

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
thx ! as for the price - I think that I will find something... Recently I was living in LT for 4500/ month, without internet though. but nice and quiet place, with decent privacy..
btw: se dice BUENA SUERTE....
so no wonder why you all guys overpaying. ha ha
Google Hotel/Apart. El Paseo in Las Terrenas. Ideal location. Walking distance to beaches and restaurants. Quiet, small apartment complex, furnish with a pool area and security. Your budget is extremely low for an apartment with a kitchen and privacy. Buenos Suarte

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Less than 200 dollars a month..... je je I spend more than that every weekend on..... well you know