Alternate lifestyles

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
does anyone know of any groups around the north coast...house parties etc... they used to call it one thing and now they call it lifestyle "i think" house parties etc...ive got some west coast people coming for a beach visit and they asked me about this... Playboy...or swingers
no i'm not ready for this...
i think that it is probably under the radar for most and if you want to keep you head down...pm me thanx...
Usually nowadays its a private house party type arrangement... only looking for a lead in here...thanx

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
does anyone know of any groups around the north coast...house parties etc... they used to call it one thing and now they call it lifestyle "i think" house parties etc...ive got some west coast people coming for a beach visit and they asked me about this... Playboy...or swingers
no i'm not ready for this...
i think that it is probably under the radar for most and if you want to keep you head down...pm me thanx...
Usually nowadays its a private house party type arrangement... only looking for a lead in here...thanx

You're looking at this all wrong chic. The answer is easy. Rent 5 putas, 5 sankies, and a villa for the weekend of your friends stay. Throw them all together, and they can all share their viruses.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
These type of "lifestyle" parties happen all the time around the (Sosua) north coast area. They usually involve one or two "ladies" with five or six "fellas" from the States. I think the camera must be optional in most cases because I couldn't tell you how many pics of these "lifestyle parties" I have seen while eating breakfast at the N.G. Hotel. Not sure about the viruses, sounds like one of those AI package deals to me. Happy days indeed.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
is that a great breakfast at he N.G. or what? Also a good spot if you want to learn to speak New York.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
One piece of advice for anyone looking to get into this "scene" on the north coast. Be very careful who you involve yourself with. An individual who was heavily involved in these types of "lifestyle" parties has an entire thread dedicated to his whereabouts.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
NOTE: The individual I mentioned above provided women for these "lifestyle" parties. I'd avoid it all together as you may end up getting more then you bargained for.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
I'm pretty sure there's no organized parties. Somebody showed me a North Coast Swingers Website, believe it or not, but I'd be willing to guess that's not very active.

Like the other folks said, it's pretty easy to set one up yourself in a villa, as long as you remember to keep the noise down. (that's a biggie)

they say that it is very active all around and over the world...everyone likes a little strange...as they say... and im sure that adults having adult fun aint goin to get the noise police....20-30 adults drinking and laughing and watchin and doin....most arent into loud...

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
Go to HEDO II (Jamaica) or to Miami. There's nothing in DR for swingers. Caliente resort is for 60 years old nudists, and overpriced.