Recommendation for bowling in DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
I'd like to go bowling next Monday or Tuesday and I need recommendations. Any location on the North coast or in Santo Domingo or in and around Santiago are fine. Thanks

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i think the furthest i have driven to go to a chics house for(bowling)was less than 2 hours and i was happy...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
yes and there was the first same sex marriage yesterday or day b4..i shouldve attended,,,but didnt have a outfit ready...

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Been a few times to sabelen, really nice place and only place i know in sto domingo.

Is this next to the two big toy stores? If not then there is another one three lateral streets over from lincoln, big on a corner, looks like it belongs in London. But I'm so little of a bowler I actually only opened this thread as I've had sun in my eyes all afternoon and thought it said 'Recomendations for brawling in DR'.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Yes kid friendly for sure, its good for young crowd, family etc.

Theres a restaurant (havent try it, but lot of stuff) and theres a zone with an arcade, saw a lot of family with theyr kid there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Oh, and if you go friday or saturday at night you might have to wait 30m-1hr, usually all the bowling alley are full.

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
Yes kid friendly for sure, its good for young crowd, family etc.

Theres a restaurant (havent try it, but lot of stuff) and theres a zone with an arcade, saw a lot of family with theyr kid there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks jeanchris. Sounds like where our group will head to.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
As was suggested by another member, any way to set the forum to require 5 posts to start a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.