HGTV Punta Cana

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Watched this the other night.
Wondering what the complexes were and how old episode was?
Buyer was from Atlanta.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
HGTV Staged

Watched this the other night.
Wondering what the complexes were and how old episode was?
Buyer was from Atlanta.

I think its important to note HGTV is completely staged ( reality TV).. They had one episode a few years back with the REALTOR/Broker here in Punta Cana, pretending they had never seen the property before they were viewing, yet they acted like it was the first time and they had seen COCOTAL and were moving here, yet the fake broker( no license requirements here to call yourself a BROKER!!) had already been here for 4 years selling Real Estate... Be wary of the Realtors here and if you really want to buy something contact the Seller DIRECTLY or the Builder...

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I think its important to note HGTV is completely staged ( reality TV).. They had one episode a few years back with the REALTOR/Broker here in Punta Cana, pretending they had never seen the property before they were viewing, yet they acted like it was the first time and they had seen COCOTAL and were moving here, yet the fake broker( no license requirements here to call yourself a BROKER!!) had already been here for 4 years selling Real Estate... Be wary of the Realtors here and if you really want to buy something contact the Seller DIRECTLY or the Builder...

I wanted to add by contacting the developer directly you can generally save anywhere from 6 to 10 percent in commissions. You need to understand there is ZERO loyalty here as far as buyer representation. If you contact a relator(just by email here with your name), they will REGISTER you as their client even without authorization at every property they can think of in the area.. There is zero benefit in having a realtor in the Punta Cana area when you can rent a car or a driver and explore all properties/developments on your own.. The SELLERS will gladly deal with you... If you want to buy do it on your own without forking over your hard earned money to some unregulated and un licensed RE agent.. Its your dream and your money why give some away to some unlicensed shark?