Fraggle Rock Bar, Sosua

Fraggle2

Dec 21, 2014
Live music tonight, Friday 2nd January.

Ken and Andrea are playing tonight at Fraggle Rock from 8.00pm until 11.00pm. Most people who live in Sosua know how good they are so please join us for a brilliant evening of live music.

Fraggle Rock in on the road leading down to Playa Alicia. We have some of the cheapest drinks in Sosua poured as strong as you like. Tonight there are free Jello Shooters.

Please join us.

Fraggle2

Dec 21, 2014
Rum and Coke RD$90. So is a small Presidente and all local spirits with standard mixers.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Is this a new bar? Can't recall Fraggle bar, but its been a long time since the NC.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Lets keep everything now and in the future related to Fraggle Rock Bar in this thread.

That way it makes it easier for people to subscribe for updates when new info is posted.

Thanks.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
It is located on Calle sin salida, across from El Rancho and next to Hotel Casa Cayena

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
Arrive on Monday for two weeks. I will definitely check it out. Be warned though, there could be a fight between harleysrock and harleyssuck.lol.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hey Lambon, who still at it. You always kiss up to them. I just don't like the place. It is too small and the mixed drinks are weak. I have the right to dislike this place, Lambonazo!!!

@ least I know it's you, welcome back Tonydman!

Aug 21, 2007
I don't know Tonydman, nor have I gone to Fraggle Rock since they opened except for picking up a nice donation they made to my charity. I live alone here and have no reason to go to bars alone at night.

It looks like some of Tonydman's posts have been deleted, so maybe this response is not even necessary. (Please also delete, Mods, if you see fit.)

What I want to say is that whether or not the bar is big enough. Whether or not they serve strong enough drinks. Whether or not the price is right or the music good, let's step back and give them credit for going out on a limb, opening a business in Sosua, and working to please the ex-pat crowds.

No, I haven't given Fraggle Rock my business yet. But, I do know that the owners are good, hard working people who have supported good causes in Sosua and the surrounding areas over the years. I have the ultimate respect for the owners.

To be critical of a place without really knowing it speaks more of yourself than the business.

I wish the owners and the business all the success and profits it rightly deserves. I hope you do, too.

Lindsey

Fraggle2

Dec 21, 2014
I think Dman2015 must be confusing his bars. Fraggle Rock is a large bar with space inside for sofas and tables as well as a large terrace.

We pride ourselves on mixing drinks to customers requirements so there is no way they can be watered down. There is no need to buy a double, all drinks are already that unless you ask for them to be weaker. All mixers are taken from small bottles so they are fresh. If you have a complaint please tell us at the time we will do our utmost to sort it.