Help with Banco BHD Le?n account

Alltimegreat

Nov 16, 2012
I opened a savings account with Banco Le?n several years ago, for which I set up online access to monitor the account. Even though there is very little money in the account, I like being able to monitor the balance periodically (and make sure the account hasn't disappeared).

Now that Banco Le?n has merged to become Banco BHD Le?n, the website has changed considerably and I'm not sure how to log in anymore. Their "BANCASA" page is the only thing resembling a login I could find: (https://bancasa.bhdleon.com.do/sblbancasalogin/). Here it asks me for a c?dula or passport number and a PIN. Does the PIN correspond with the c?dula or is it something I set up when opening the account? Is this even the proper place to be logging in for online account access?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! My understanding of Spanish is very limited.

Last edited:

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
it has all changed. They have issued customers with a 'passport'. this is a plastic card with 40 different (4 digit) PIN numbers on it. you need this to access your account.whenever you use the new online banking, you need to type in some of these numbers.

You will need to go into the branch to get this sorted out.