two americans in a fight over money spent on drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Who gives 9,000 pesos to a concho ? Even if it was to buy medicine for his own mother, I wouldn't trust him .

May 12, 2005
double-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1219545212.jpg

si225

Dec 26, 2012
In a similar vein, when I first came to Sosua, I stayed at the Europa. A group of guys wanted some fried chicken so they pooled their money and two drove to Santiago to KFC (this is not a joke).

I was sitting at the computer on the Internet vaguely paying attention. When they came back, they got into an argument about how to split the expenses of the trip. One option was to to split the costs equally. However, a few guys ordered less and felt that the costs should be split pro-rata (my words not theirs) based on the cost of the items they ordered. This slowly devolved into a huge argument and a massive fist fight among the group. Keep in mind we are talking about the difference of a few dollars - but I guess it was the principle of it that set them off.

It is what makes Sosua the greatest place in Earth, and keeps me coming back. :)

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Isn't it just that that some of them get very "aplatanado" and want to compete with Dominican Barrio behaviour...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Isn't it just that that some of them get very "aplatanado" and want to compete with Dominican Barrio behaviour...

not the tourists, surely? they are not stupid by association, some are simply originally dumb.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
" Johnson Jamall Joshua y Harris Robert Salahuddin, para adquirir los estupefacientes".......

Sounds like a private jihad, and that without the use of stupefiers.

Sounds like they printed the last names first. Arabic middle names were all the rage in the 'hood before 9.11......um...er...I mean Asiatic names.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
maybe they were so drunk they missed the pickup spot.....u kno meet you on the corner....went in for a beer or three concho got nervous and left...maybe still driving around looking for them....

Status
Not open for further replies.