Unlucky Gringos in Cabarete Main Street

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
this is two different accidents. one involved a 71 american, not canadian, and took place in sosua. nowhere does it say he was drunk. he was driving a car and hit a moto.

the one on a video was in cabarete and involved a haitian man and a gringo, both on motos.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
great video. Airborne guy must have gone 12 feet up in the air. Helmet? naw, they are too hot and make my head sweat. In a car this would have been a fender bender. Why ride a moto in this crazy country? Motos do not have air conditioning, pumping stereo, dark tinted windows, reclining seats or a good place to put an ice cold frosty jumbo Presidente.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
No helmet. No common sense. They must have edited out the angels flying with this guy.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
looked to me like everyone was going too fast.....bad lesson bike guy was not payin attention he broken bike broken etc...that bike wont be fixed for awhile....front fork damage handlebars etc the scooter probably drove home...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Hey, watch who you're calling old and drunk...blood alcohol below the legal limit doesn't qualify! Surprising how quickly they swooped-in and carried the guy off the roadway...probably picking his pocket the whole time!

they figure thats work gotta fend for myself...take before the guy knows....probably had 20bucks on him...