Orange Internet

drSooz

Nov 2, 2014
We bought an 18 month contract from Orange and the pass code is on the box itself. Is it possible to change the code? We offered a neighbour to share it and he declined but (like an idiot) I gave him the code and now he's using our internet for free.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
We bought an 18 month contract from Orange and the pass code is on the box itself. Is it possible to change the code? We offered a neighbour to share it and he declined but (like an idiot) I gave him the code and now he's using our internet for free.

Rule #1 never share internet. Your code will be all over the place. And if you do share set up MAC Address filter.

Evol365

Feb 1, 2012
Yes, it is possible to change!

When you plug in your internet from orange (Flybox) into your computer directly, you can go to the IP address that belongs to that internet. It will give you options to set it up and change the password. I would not share the passcode with anyone because it will end up all over the place. I change my password frequently.

drSooz

Nov 2, 2014
Thank you Evol365!! I don't know how to do it but I will get someone with more teck ability than I do to do it.
I know now I shouldn't have shared but have other years and never had a problem. Live and learn!!
Don't know how someone could be so cheap when I offered the kindness. He's on my signal every time I look.
He can go down to the lobby for free. Thanks again.

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
type http://192.168.1.1 in your browser and login with admin / admin as the username and password. Then go WLAN (wireless) setting and then encryption (or security in some modems). Change your password there, and click "Save". Easy!

drSooz

Nov 2, 2014
Thanks Bred, we got it changed. We didn't set up a password to start with so we didn't know what it was. We took the box back to Orange and they helped us change the password. Yay!!

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
Thanks Bred, we got it changed. We didn't set up a password to start with so we didn't know what it was. We took the box back to Orange and they helped us change the password. Yay!!

Standard admin password for Orange routers (Huawei models) is - admin (small letters)

Standard admin password for Claro 3G routers is - claro123