Business for Sale (AD no. 5922)

DeFlorCenter

Jan 15, 2015
I hope it is OK with the rules if I have booked an AD (AD number 5922) that I can put additional information in the forum, as the space is very limited from the AD field.

We are selling our well established and stable Internet business with 3 Internet Centers and app. 20 connected households (which can be extended at any time) for personal reasons, as we are focusing on other business outside the Dominican Republic. As we are not able to manage the business remotely in a proper way, we are looking for people, who want to take over.

We are offering our service in a mid sized town called Hato Mayor Del Rey (approx. 100.000 inhabitants), which is 45 Minutes away from Juan Dolio. The business consist of 3 internet centers fully equipped and as well the required WiFi installations (antennas) to connect clients in their houses.

The internet centers are frequently used by people to make their homework for school (printouts) and to use social media, music and video streaming and so on. As well all kind of Recarga is offered to the clients, so that they can recharge the mobile phones with additional minutes or data volume. As well copies of any kind are provided. We are selling as well computer parts. Our stock is part of the package.

Details of the equipment can be provided on request. In general the following is available:
Center 1:
- 11 PCs with monitors and desks and shares
- 1 printer with scanner
- 2 DSL lines with modems and 1 router and 1 switch
- 1 PlayStation 2 with hard disc and TV
- 1 glass cabinet with the products for sell (memory, hard discs, CDs, DVDs, graphic cards and more)
- 1 Inversor (UPS) with 4 batteries
- 1 Antenna (Rocket) and 2 Nanostation (for WiFi connections)
- 1 Video surveillance system with 4 cameras and hard disc

Center 2:
- 9 PCs with monitors and desks and shares
- 1 printer with scanner
- 1 DSL lines with modem and 1 router and 1 switch
- 1 glass cabinet with the products for sell (memory, hard discs, CDs, DVDs, graphic cards and more)
- 2 Antenna (Rocket) and 3 Nanostation (for WiFi connections)

Center 3:
- 8 PCs with monitors and desks and shares
- 1 printer with scanner
- 2 glass cabinet with the products for sell (memory, hard discs, CDs, DVDs, graphic cards and more)
- 1 Antenna (Rocket) (for WiFi connections)

additional we have approx. 20 antennas (Nanostation 2) in each of the connected households.

The locals where the internet centers are installed needs to be rented, so the rental contract needs to be transferred to the new owner and the monthly rent needs to be covered from the new owner. The equipment can be taken out of the current location and installed at any other location if needed.

We are selling our business for only 20.000 USD (or equivalent amount in EUR or Dominican Pesos). With this small investment you can reach an RoI within 12 to 18 months (depending on how much work you will cover by your own). No additional investment is needed, but can be done at any time as we have a lot of open request to connect new households.

I'm happy to answer any question via PM.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Feasability Study

I hope it is OK with the rules if I have booked an AD (AD number 5922) that I can put additional information in the forum, as the space is very limited from the AD field.

We are selling our well established and stable Internet business with 3 Internet Centers and app. 20 connected households (which can be extended at any time) for personal reasons, as we are focusing on other business outside the Dominican Republic. As we are not able to manage the business remotely in a proper way, we are looking for people, who want to take over.

We are offering our service in a mid sized town called Hato Mayor Del Rey (approx. 100.000 inhabitants), which is 45 Minutes away from Juan Dolio. The business consist of 3 internet centers fully equipped and as well the required WiFi installations (antennas) to connect clients in their houses.

The internet centers are frequently used by people to make their homework for school (printouts) and to use social media, music and video streaming and so on. As well all kind of Recarga is offered to the clients, so that they can recharge the mobile phones with additional minutes or data volume. As well copies of any kind are provided. We are selling as well computer parts. Our stock is part of the package.

Details of the equipment can be provided on request. In general the following is available:
Center 1:
- 11 PCs with monitors and desks and shares
- 1 printer with scanner
- 2 DSL lines with modems and 1 router and 1 switch
- 1 Antenna (Rocket) and 2 Nanostation (for WiFi connections)

Center 2:
- 9 PCs with monitors and desks and shares
- 1 printer with scanner
- 2 Antenna (Rocket) and 3 Nanostation (for WiFi connections)

Center 3:
- 8 PCs with monitors and desks and shares
- 1 printer with scanner
- 2 glass cabinet with the products for sell (memory, hard discs, CDs, DVDs, graphic cards and more)
- 1 Antenna (Rocket) (for WiFi connections)

additional we have approx. 20 antennas (Nanostation 2) in each of the connected households.

The locals where the internet centers are installed needs to be rented, so the rental contract needs to be transferred to the new owner and the monthly rent needs to be covered from the new owner. The equipment can be taken out of the current location and installed at any other location if needed.

We are selling our business for only 20.000 USD (or equivalent amount in EUR or Dominican Pesos). With this small investment you can reach an RoI within 12 to 18 months (depending on how much work you will cover by your own). No additional investment is needed, but can be done at any time as we have a lot of open request to connect new households.

I'm happy to answer any question via PM.

Would you be able to provide a Feasibility Study for the Business, I may be interested as I have some interests already in Hato Mayor. With every DOM having a Smartphone and access to WIFI in many locations, is this a growing market Internet Centers, or a Biz on decline... Thank You..

DeFlorCenter

Jan 15, 2015
The market for the internet centers is very stable over the last 3 years in that town and I do expect the same for the next years. There are several reasons for it. First of all there is a very limited capacity for new internet lines in the areas where we build up the centers. In one area you even can not get any additional DSL line and the providers are not going to change that soon. The centers are in living areas and closed by schools, that is the reason why every day the school kids are coming to prepare the homework there and printing the results.
If you want you are able to provide as well WiFi services for cellphones as the system is able to handle that. We are not doing it right now, because it requires more administration tasks depending how you would offer that service.
I will send you some more information via PM.