Perla Sosua: Where is Brent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentjustice

Nov 15, 2014
Perla de Sosua's Real Owner is Missing

Brent Lewis, the real owner of Hotel Perla de Sosua is missing. He was last seen leaving the property on Novemeber 3rd with his employee, Maria Geraldine De la Rosa Batista, in his white van. She returned alone walking and alone. Brent has never been seen alive again. Thurday the 5th was his son's birthday and he was supposed to be in Arizona but, never made it. He has not been since. However, three days later Maria Geraldine De la Rosa Batista's boyfriend Frank ( He calls himself Frankie DRGringo or Frankie Fixit on facebook) was seen driving Brent's van. This is very unusual because Frank slashed the tires of this same van just a few months earlier and had an ongoing fued with Brent. He had sent Brent several racist and threatening email. Some of what can be found on Brent Lewis' facebook page.

This is not a joke. This is a very serious matter. Brent had Perla de Sosua and a property in Lomas Mironas and now Maria Geraldine De la Rosa Batista is claiming that the property was sold to the Russian. However, no new owner has ever materialized at the property. She is also claiming that the house and van was purchased in the same deal and Brent just vanished with the money.

The nacioanl police and US embassy have been contacted. They are investigating the matter but, Maria Geraldine De la Rosa Batista and Frankie DRgringo/ Frankie Fixit have really covered their tracks well. If anyone has any information regarding this matter please share it with the authorites and help them find Brent.

Below are pictures of Brent, Geraldine De la Rosa Batista and Frankie DRgringo/Frankie Fixit

10172697_10152350016926539_1184354205140152733_n.jpg

Brent Lewis

10645246_596725947120339_3626934335729595538_n.jpg

Maria Geraldine de la Rosa and Frankie DRgringo/Frankie Fixit

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
And why are you upset because you had to made that news public ?? If you are realy worried about Brent Lewis being missing, you would climb on top of buildings and scream "bloody murder" (no pun intented) at the top of your lungs... I WOULD !

The more people aware of this, the more information will be received to help resolve this issue.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Basically you are accusing another person(s) (of what? Murder or kidnapping?) on a public forum without revealing your identity. Not sure what to make of this.

Big Dan

Feb 14, 2009
Frankie Fixit's facebook page shows that Frankie planned to stay off of facebook because of a business deal. And, on the Perla de Sosua facebook page the last post made was on November 3rd. Frankie has also been off of Facebook.

There is no way to connect the dots based solely on Facebook accounts.

On Perla de Sosua's web page, Mr. Lewis' contact information is:

1-800-844-4156 (Us & Canada)
702-258-7376 (Las Vegas, NV)
809-571-2876 (Dom. Republic)

Here is additional contact information based upon whois...someone who knows Mr. Lewis should at least try to telephone. The Perla de Sosua web page and registration DR numbers match.

Tech Name: Renault Roberto Companies
Tech Organization: Renault Roberto Companies
Tech Street: P O Box 66455
Tech City: Phoenix
Tech State/Province: AZ
Tech Postal Code: 85082-6455
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.6262965561
E-mail: brentlewis@perladesosua.com

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
Sorry for the spelling errors. I am pretty upset that I have been caused to go public with this matter but, I am taking it very hard that these people have made Brent just disappear.

You did not answer my question as why you are upset of going public ???

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
No accusing anyone of anything. There is a police report which is public record. I am just sharing the news.

Sounds like you are making presumptions and pointing a very big finger to me. Making unfounded accusations and planting seeds can do more damage than good. for those making proper investigations.

'Sorry for the spelling errors. I am pretty upset that I have been caused to go public with this matter but, I am taking it very hard that these people have made Brent just disappear.'

Big Dan

Feb 14, 2009
Charliise,
Why don't you just roll with it...believe that Brentjustice is genuinely concerned for his friend who has gone missing. If you believe that you will obviously deduct that your question isn't relevant.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
To the OP, since you are a friend of the missing person you need to alert the embassy and the
police that he was last seen with that woman as she would be a prime suspect. He was last
seen with her and she needs to be interrogated.

Sorry to hear this bad news about your friend and I hope and pray that he can be found.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Frankie Fixit's facebook page shows that Frankie planned to stay off of facebook because of a business deal. And, on the Perla de Sosua facebook page the last post made was on November 3rd. Frankie has also been off of Facebook.

There is no way to connect the dots based solely on Facebook accounts.

On Perla de Sosua's web page, Mr. Lewis' contact information is:

1-800-844-4156 (Us & Canada)
702-258-7376 (Las Vegas, NV)

Here is additional contact information based upon whois...someone who knows Mr. Lewis should at least try to telephone. The Perla de Sosua web page and registration DR numbers match.

Tech Name: Renault Roberto Companies
Tech Organization: Renault Roberto Companies
Tech Street: P O Box 66455
Tech City: Phoenix
Tech State/Province: AZ
Tech Postal Code: 85082-6455
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.6262965561
E-mail: brentlewis@perladesosua.com

I don't know Mr Lewis but thought I'd try the 1800 number from Canada and I got a prerecorded message saying," the person you are trying to reach is not available please leave a message".

Big Dan

Feb 14, 2009
To the OP, since you are a friend of the missing person you need to alert the embassy and the
police that he was last seen with that woman as she would be a prime suspect. He was last
seen with her and she needs to be interrogated.

Sorry to hear this bad news about your friend and I hope and pray that he can be found.

Indeed. Does Lewis' employee even know how to drive? If not, that would account for her boyfriend driving Lewis' van. If the business was sold then there is a paper trail with an attorney and property record changes documented in Puerto Plata. I hope Mr. Lewis turns up; however, in the absence of a documented sale of property to corroborate the employee's statements, something investigators will obviously be looking for, there could be trouble afoot.

And, the absence of posting on the Perla de Sosua facebook page since November 3rd, without any announcement of "new management", is troubling.

DR1ers have been through this scenario before with a fellow named Darcy a few years ago, who was eventually found. This seems to be a different situation.

Big Dan

Feb 14, 2009
Sorry, removed post....had to do with the phone numbers...I only posted what was available through perladesosua.com and through the "whois" web page registration information hoping that would be of some help to people who know Mr. Lewis or who want to try to contact him....the numbers are a matter of public record.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Indeed. Does Lewis' employee even know how to drive? If not, that would account for her boyfriend driving Lewis' van. If the business was sold then there is a paper trail with an attorney and property record changes documented in Puerto Plata. I hope Mr. Lewis turns up; however, in the absence of a documented sale of property to corroborate the employee's statements, something investigators will obviously be looking for, there could be trouble afoot.

And, the absence of posting on the Perla de Sosua facebook page since November 3rd, without any announcement of "new management", is troubling.

DR1ers have been through this scenario before with a fellow named Darcy a few years ago, who was eventually found. This seems to be a different situation.

When I said that I hope he can be found I meant dead or alive, but I didn't want to say it like that.:(

Even though the circumstances reported paint a grim scenario.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I know Brent, not well, but he seems like a nice guy so I hope he turns up. I believe he also has property on St. Martin.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Listen guys, I like a laugh as much as the next person but I don't think this is a laughing matter and sooner or later his family may be reading this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.