Coup in Haiti a Fraud

J

Joachim

Just as I had suspected, today's Toronto Sun and Star both have articles claiming that the attempted coup is Haiti this week was just a massive fraud attempt by the Aristide government to get sympathy for foreign aid.

Again the DR was mentioned that they should open their borders again as soon as possible.

No country in their right mind should ever give this backward people on cent of foreign aid.

Seems like another attempt by the Aristide government and foreign powers to discredit the DR. Letting Haitians into the DR is easier than having to deal with them on foreign soil.(Plus foreign soil has more nutrients.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: JOACHIM:Coup in Haiti a Fraud

Joachim:

Today The Chief of Police in Haiti Jean Baptiste Simeon accused the Dominican Republic of fostering and helping train the attempted coup leaders. He claims that we let them into the country and gave them free reign to plan their operations here. The Coup leader Guy Philippe, another psychopath like Aristide is now in Ecuador.

Now this is what I dont understand from these Haitians. They cry, kick and scream all over the world if we dont let them in, and they do the same thing if we do. The last time they had a coup the perpetrators ran to DR and we gave them protection because of international laws. If we had shot them on sight, which we should have done, we would have been accused of genocide. But because we let them in, Haiti said we helped plan their scape.
Why dont we just do like Israel and bomb the hell out of them!!!!

As far as what you said about soil, Haitians are stealing our black vegetable top soil so they can eat it. Haitian children are fed Dominican soil, which is why they all have parasites.
TW

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: ARF:can you say racist? (both of you...)

Arf:Would you be brave enough to tell me what nationality you are from, so that I can tell you about the racist history of your own country? Even if you are Dominican, let me know what town youre from. I have a racial story to tell you about every country in the world.

TW

T

Tgf

Re: eat soil? (Jim)

The scientific term is geophagy. It is common in many parts of the world where the inhabitants don't get enough nutrients and minerals from their diet. They eat clay or soil that contains some trace elements of the minerals lacking in their diet. Think of a salt lick for deer in the woods. Similar idea, only in this case it is humans doing the consumption.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Top soil from DR disappearing

Believe it or not......our black top soil is disappearing at alarming rates. Haitians are crossing the border to steal SOIL!
After burning close to 6,000,000 cubic feet of lumber in a year, Haitians dont even have soil to eat, a delicacy in places where there is no food. Haitian soil has no nutrients left and is very dry to eat. Dominican black top soil has the needed nutrients, but also display a large number of parasites that feed from its richness, therefore most Haitian children suffer from parasites.

Some Dominican children are found to eat soil in very poor areas, where the children are left unattended withour much food.
They may even eat feces.

TW

A

arf

Hey, I am not claiming purity here. I am from Canada, and am well aware (master's degree covered some of it) of the appalling treatment of first nation's people in Canada--both historically and in the present. I know about the Acadians; about sentiments expressed in BC in the 90's about asians... I am not saying my country is squeaky clean, far from it, I just want to call to these people's attention that they are SCARY. What they are saying is not going to solve any problems, and any claims to superiority are pretty thin. We are all human, and we all need to work hard to understand and accept differences. Spreading rumours and claiming superiority doesn't help anyone. It leads to hatred, violence and in some cases, terrorism. Let's all wake up and take responsibility for our words and actions.

J

Joachim

I am also Canadian my wife is Dominican, your statements about me being racist are unfounded.