New and ready for DR1

Fritzler

Jan 20, 2015
My name is Randy Patterson, and I?m currently looking for a job in youth services. I have 10 years of experience working with youth agencies. I have a bachelor?s degree in outdoor education. I raise money, train leaders, and organize units. I have raised over $100,000 each of the last six years. I consider myself a good public speaker, and I have a good sense of humor. ?Who do you know who works with youth?

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Good luck with your organisational and motivational sales pitch in DR. Many have gone before you.

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
Teach the Haitians how to make a rocket stove with 4 cinderblocks and then point them back to Haiti.

This will make me like you.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
My name is Randy Patterson, and I?m currently looking for a job in youth services. I have 10 years of experience working with youth agencies. I have a bachelor?s degree in outdoor education. I raise money, train leaders, and organize units. I have raised over $100,000 each of the last six years. I consider myself a good public speaker, and I have a good sense of humor. ?Who do you know who works with youth?

Does your post here have anything to do with life in the DR? If so please tell us how?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
welcome to the Nuthouse.
which part of the Island do you plan to live,
and all the jokes about working with the youth aside,
what are your plans to make the money to pay the rent from?
welcome to the bord

Mike

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Umm... he's coming to the DR to live isn't reason enough?

If you read his statement he says he is ready for DR1. How do you conclude he is coming to live in the DR? He says nothing about moving anywhere in the DR.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
you can't really enjoy the mixture of nutheads, fanatic religion mongers, pedos, ugly ole guys looking for young chics to fall in love with 'em for free, call center professionals and fishy story tellers, without first hand experience of walking those DR streets somewhere, at least once, for a few weeks only.

Mike