Looking for American plumbing/electricity inspector

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Looking for a third set of eyes to come look over my electricity and plumbing at the house my mom is having built. Please provide credentials, where you live, and an idea of cost of an in depth inspection and plan for rectification if needed.. Thanks.

P.S. We are using all top of the line materials and electricians/plumbers who are experienced but I just want to have verification that everything is done properly and whether some things should be changed while there is time.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
You don't say where the property is located. My guy is Italian. You can't have him until he is done here!. :) If you want is name/number for the North Coast, let me know. So far, he's the best I have been able to find. He certainly knows the deficiencies that are common here.

Rgds.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
You don't say where the property is located. My guy is Italian. You can't have him until he is done here!. :) If you want is name/number for the North Coast, let me know. So far, he's the best I have been able to find. He certainly knows the deficiencies that are common here.

Rgds.

Oh thanks! Does he speak English or Spanish?