2 x land line telephones to get rid of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
1 x stand alone telephone - Free - doesn't require electricity to work. Plugs into standard NA style telephone jack. Not stylish nor particularly small, but works when the power is out.

1 x Panasonic 3 handset cordless phone 2.4 Ghz. New batteries for handsets. Intercom function, built in answering machine. Would prefer a case of Bohema (Regular) in exchange but would consider a bottle of Baileys (original).

Can be picked up halfway between Sousa and Cabarete by appointment.

If interested, send me a PM or reply here.

KATIEJAY

Aug 20, 2007
1 x stand alone telephone - Free - doesn't require electricity to work. Plugs into standard NA style telephone jack. Not stylish nor particularly small, but works when the power is out.

1 x Panasonic 3 handset cordless phone 2.4 Ghz. New batteries for handsets. Intercom function, built in answering machine. Would prefer a case of Bohema (Regular) in exchange but would consider a bottle of Baileys (original).

Can be picked up halfway between Sousa and Cabarete by appointment.

If interested, send me a PM or reply here.
Well..I know the electric here is a PIA but I have actually been contemplating a cordless..so if a bottle of Baileys will do !! I want them..we are closer to POP but heading to Cabarete tomorrow.PM with your contact if these are still available ..please..Thanks

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
"Well it's pretty simple really, you just plug the phone base in to an electrical outlet, like this *ZAP* we've been having some electrical issues and you get used to being zapped after awhile.

Anyway, you look pretty cute, okay just hold the phone to your ear and wait for the dial tone."

Status
Not open for further replies.