Swiss man robbed in La Mulata 1

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Crime on the north coast? We are always interested. Why not wait until tomorrow when you have the full story/ information to create the thread?

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
Crime on the north coast? We are always interested. Why not wait until tomorrow when you have the full story/ information to create the thread?

Cristo he's learning from you how to post without knowing all the facts. Don't dislike me..I'm just messing with you, hahaha

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
I am trying to collect 500 messages to get all privileges of DR1.

I am meeting with the guy this morning. That is why I do not have the details yet.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
POLICE KILL THIEF.

Tonight.

I'll write and tell you about tomorrow once I've read the news.

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
POLICE KILL THIEF.

Tonight.

I'll write and tell you about tomorrow once I've read the news.

Ha-ha, smart and funny.

Spoke to the guy today. 8 AM, all doors open, he was, pardon, in the toilet. After 5 minutes (was he fast!) comes back - no flat screen TV in the living room and a US$800 phone was missing from the table. Of course the security guard did not see the ladrones.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the moral of the story is: lock up your doors before engaging in bowel movement festivities.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Excuse my ignorance, but are there no gringo security firms around the NC. It seems for the good Dominican ones do it might be worth some of you communities invest, or appoint your own rather than relying on the larger firms, who let's be fair, employ anyone with a heartbeat and trigger finger.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Black Wolf is gringo owned but a company has to employ a percentage of Dominicans.
Where in La Mulata was this?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
now we know guy's address, do you happen to know the morning defecation schedule? i'm asking for a friend.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
One should not mount the throne while having a certain blood alcohol level or one is more likely to have a time lapse allowing ladrones to enter one's domicile and remove a substantive amount of one's personal property. Just sayin.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
One should not mount the throne while having a certain blood alcohol level or one is more likely to have a time lapse allowing ladrones to enter one's domicile and remove a substantive amount of one's personal property. Just sayin.

well said. one might think one has spent 15 minutes astride the porcelain, when in reality it has been two hours.