Movieng to DR

rsergiyenko

Jan 26, 2015
Hi,

My husband and I are planning to movie to DR by the end of this year. It is a job transfer. We have two girls 10
and 14. Both of them are honor students. Please advice what would be the best school in Santo Domingo.

peep2

Bronze
Oct 24, 2004
Big city, lots of schools. Before we can offer advise we need to know where you plan to live and what are your priorities. (religious, bilingual, close to where you live, etc., etc.) For what its worth, Cathedral International school answers all our requirements. Two campuses.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Best school (price, reputation) is Carol Morgan. It is in Mirador Sur/Bella Vista so you should aim to live in that area or in nearby Los Cacigazcos.

Carol Morgan School of Santo Domingo

Other very good schools include New Horizons (Bella Vista), St George and St Michael (Piantini), Community For Learning (Arroyo Hondo).

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Depends somewhat on where you will live, but most important is your monthly budget for their schooling.
Do you want in Spanish only, or bi-lengual, or English only????
I have two girls 10 & 12 in school here in Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo.
It is Spanish only, with English classes.
About $200 US a month for each one.
Books, uniforms, school bus, supplies, field trips,lunches about double that!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

rsergiyenko

Jan 26, 2015
Thank you so much for all responds. Fortunately money is not an issue. My goal to keep girls academically strong and give them opportunity to learn Spanish. Also is there a school for adult to learn Spanish?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Thank you so much for all responds. Fortunately money is not an issue. My goal to keep girls academically strong and give them opportunity to learn Spanish. Also is there a school for adult to learn Spanish?

Yes there are private individuals and classes for you to learn Spanish. Where are you moving from? Just being nosey.