Some musings about my experiences with some Dominican women and agendas ParT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
Some musings about my experiences with some Dominican women and agendas encountered.

These are the most beautiful women in the world, no doubt. Men everywhere love them, and would sell their soul to be caressed by just 1. They also have very few financial opportunities available to them i.e. when they go to college they may emerge with a degree but a pay packet of just $500us a month (as a new doctor). Some years ago, an exquisitely made DOM women with fake boobs (her plastic surgeon I do not know by name) from Cabarete told me that there are 2 paths available to her;
1/ Go to college and then earn rubbish money, and if you?re lucky get a job;
2/Date and marry a foreign guy.
As I gazed into her chestal area I forgot my name. I mean I looked at her and spilt my Rum and coke all over my new summer holiday attire and payless sandals. Anyways, I eventually considered how quickly she could change her life by marrying a wealthy dude, and obtaining the mandatory breastal enhancement. Within weeks or months she goes from walking on painted concrete , eating in a doghouse and sitting on poor quality Dominican furniture, to sitting on a wealthy fat man and rolling off onto silk sheets that will be changed weekly, by the maid. What a career choice

Let me say, it doesn?t take the DOM woman long to immerse herself into this lifestyle. In one of the estates where I live, a foreign man had married a DOM from a penurious background. Shortly thereafter, I observed her to be constantly in the company of 2 other women who were clearly tending to her every need i.e. they carried her bags from the car, brought her towels out to the pool, and or generally hovered about her. The only reason why I?m so aware of her movements is because I wanted to ?bang the Dominican breath out of her? so no need to worry ?my? peoples, I am not some kind of freak peeking in on people unnecessarily. She went from eating beans to lazing beside a pool inside of 5 minutes, whilst it took me a good 15 years to build my fortune. I wish I had a cono sometimes

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
part 2
Virtually every woman that I have, how should I say, and to coin a Latin expression, engaged in ‘coitus donta interuptus’ with has turned out to have a secret agenda. Their agenda usually plays out in the following manner;
1/ oh papi you bewdiful, yuuuuu lindo; I respond; I know , thank you for noticing

2/yuuu by me a drink, and for mi hermana. Me; hell yeah, (as I’m a family oriented kind of guy, ill totally start families with the both of you TONIGHT; or give you both a Cleveland steamer, either way it’s a winner for me)

3/ within 3 minutes she and her sister are licking their lips in the most suggestive of ways (Miley Cyrus has lot to answer for – she’s a little tart isn’t she? I digress) due in part to my desirability score of10 (based on an scale of 1-8 scale). At this point we fall in love, as they continue to prove their affections by uttering the age old adages; ‘oh papi I love yuuu, you have money for me’ or ‘you have gurfrend’ or ‘ me come to your house or hotel’
4/ 5 minutes later after working out our prenuptial agreement ( as I have to protect myself from their agenda based advancement) we gather back at the local love cabana to work on international and interracial relations. I was deployed by my government as the Ambassador of Love and sexual affairs, to , and in general improve the life quality of the Dominican woman and their sisters.
I then begin to show them how deeply I can touch her and her sister jaskaira…, 4 inches as a matter of fact, 5 inches for her sister cause she was hotter. It’s at this point they may say; ‘ you have touched me in a place that no man has touched me , you muy grande. I thought for a moment; how is that possible, given I found you standing out the front of Jos? o'sheas leaning against a bike? I thought every man had touched you, everywhere. But then I eventually concluded I must be super grande. All of these international relations occur primarily beside the quality ornamental statue of Zeus and the two way condom and beer servererrrr…a wonderful convenience if ever there was one.
At the end of the evening 3 minutes later we revert to our prenuptial contract and engage in divorce proceedings. The women commonly say to me; ‘papi me love you, me want to live with you’. I respond; ‘our relationship has deteriorated due to unforeseen factors and things that could not be changed, to a point of no return’. “I tried to make it work, we tried to make it work, and for a time it did…let’s face it we come from 2 different worlds”. Let’s move on together separately’. So I drop her off back to the the bike she was leaning against 45 minutes ago and bid her and her sister farewell

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Stop treating Dominican women like pieces of MEAT!!!!!!
They are Human Beings, NOT PROPERTY!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

redserge

Jan 30, 2011
A wordsmith is one who crafts tales and uses words to share experiences, thoughts and fantasies. Often the best of tales are fiction based on the fantasies of the author. I do not know the rules on this type of posting but it sounds jaded and fictitious, yet sad and truthful at the same time. Do we pity the man in the story who lives such a decadent shallow life or do we pity the young women who seem so adept in preying upon the sad and the lonely as well as the desperate. Is he a hero because of his many conquests, or can they be classed as conquests because when you pay to win a battle you have won nothing. There is an illusion that "dominican" women are some sort of predatory creature with no heart or soul, But I have met women in my 36 years of policing (retired now) whom would fit this description and these women were Canadian women. So what came first the women looking to gain a step up by using the only attributes that they feel they possess or the men who flock to them try to possess them and exploit them. Youth and beauty are transitory and fleeting and so many of us waste it and it is gone long before we realize it's true worth. The OP has shown me a glimpse back into a world I once policed, and I thank Odin or Thor or Zeuss that I never became one of the players. Each of us must spend the currency of our lives how we see fit, but I feel I am a very wealthy man wrapped in the love of my wife and son and my heart is saddened when I realize that on both sides of the equation there are those who will always be struggling but never attaining true happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.