PriceSmart online

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Used the PriceSmart website to order some items they don't carry in the store. They have some cool stuff for items that are too bulky or too expensive to order on Amazon.com. I bought some pool mattresses and a Rubbermaid type storage box. Everything went really smooth until I came to pick it up at the store in Santiago.

They wanted to use my credit card again, but I told them it was already paid for. They convinced me this was 'the procedure' and they had to run it again.

Of course I got my credit card bill yesterday and both items are on there twice.

It was too good to be true, to have like an Amazon.com here.

To add insult to injury, the storage box has to be put together and the pieces just dont fit.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
When I got there to pick up the items, they had no idea what to do and looked like I was from the moon. It took them 45 minutes to get the items, shuffle paper work, and double charge me.

When I got there to pick up the items, they had no idea what to do and looked like I was from the moon. It took them 45 minutes to get the items, shuffle paper work, and double charge me.

Yes that sounds about right, lol! Is your CC taking care of the charges? PS has always dealt with our returns and stuff and we have been very high maintenance with them!

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Yes that sounds about right, lol! Is your CC taking care of the charges? PS has always dealt with our returns and stuff and we have been very high maintenance with them!

I am dealing with the credit card co., was wondering if it would have been better to deal directly with PS about it.