Saying hello

Rasputin

Jan 27, 2015
Hello. First time poster. This is my fourth time in the Dominican Republic. I work for a foreign company and need to be visit for a week every month or so. I am bound by a very strict nda as my employer is very sensitive to public comments and perceptions. I can say that I am not a spy, i don't work in law enforcement and I have have no connection to the army.
I am interested in this website to learn more about this country, the people, better places to eat than the company cafeteria and things like that. I will not post much but it seems that need to write to be able to use some of the options here, so want to say hello.

Hopebutterfly

Nov 18, 2014
Hello. First time poster. This is my fourth time in the Dominican Republic. I work for a foreign company and need to be visit for a week every month or so. I am bound by a very strict nda as my employer is very sensitive to public comments and perceptions. I can say that I am not a spy, i don't work in law enforcement and I have have no connection to the army.
I am interested in this website to learn more about this country, the people, better places to eat than the company cafeteria and things like that. I will not post much but it seems that need to write to be able to use some of the options here, so want to say hello.

Welcome! There is a lot of useful information here. In what part of the country are you? That could be helpful
if somebody wants to give you information about restaurants and other places to go.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Welcome. The area you will be in is important info as we have numerous experts on every square inch of this country. Bring a sense of humour and a thick skin and all will be well. Ask away.

Rasputin

Jan 27, 2015
Thank you for the warm welcome. My employer does not permit the disclosure of work site locations, the naming of other employees or the address of ones residence on the internet. My time is spent primarily in too locations. One is a primary work site and the other is the headquarters. There is much information to read here, I think I can find most of the answers without getting in trouble.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
come on, whats the name of the club your Boss send's ya to ever couple weeks, to collect the monies and shovel the snow backup amounts in??
without not even knowing the city where you are, how could places to eat etc etc be recommended?, only reading, o.k., lol.
now you made some people nosey, we will find the location of that headquarter.
as for the first step, interesting Internet IP.

cheers

welcome to the Nuthouse,
This IS the Headquarter Here.

Mike

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Welcome to Wonderland. You have the mystique of a very popular "artist".

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
come on, whats the name of the club your Boss send's ya to ever couple weeks, to collect the monies and shovel the snow backup amounts in??
without not even knowing the city where you are, how could places to eat etc etc be recommended?, only reading, o.k., lol.
now you made some people nosey, we will find the location of that headquarter.
as for the first step, interesting Internet IP.

cheers

welcome to the Nuthouse,
This IS the Headquarter Here.

Mike

Rasputin has no clue how many detectives we have on DR1. I am sure they are on the case already.