Theft of children

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
In an attempt to integrate more as a member of the Dominican society I'll post the following rumor:

A friend of my wife claims her friend was in her car waiting for the traffic light on Nunez de Caceres / Gustavo Mejia ricart when a guy tried to open her back door and steal her child (don't ask me how she knew it was to steal her child).

When she reported what happened to the police they said that they had more reports of the same thing occurring.
I think we should all move to Cuba....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yawn. my maid has seen a chupacabra, a bruja flying over her barrio, a ghost of her neighbour and god knows what else.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Why would anybody want more children. You have to feed them, cloth them and put up with there crap until they either move out or you throw them out. Most people I know here have escaped there children.

21yearsinDR

May 29, 2013
Or for two OTHER reasons:
sex abuse
stealing their organs - especially kidneys.
Both terrible things .

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
again with this nonsense. do you know how difficult a transplant is?

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
My haitian maid ( yeah I finally gave in and let my wife get a maid----same one as before ), says they tried to steal a child in front of the school..... to steal his........EYES !!!!!!! So she is scared for her kids.
I laughed it off. So everyone says its true, in another town the prima's sister's boyfriend has a half brother who has a cousin named fulano, and they stole his child.........:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: ( its ninja thursday, BTW ).

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
This is such b.s. You cannot even give children away. I tried and they are worse than kittens. No one wants them except their own mothers and that is not always. Children are highly over rated by people who do not have them or have not been around them. There are too many already in the DR. When I become king there will be mandatory classes for all to be parents in which they will be shown how to raise children. Fail the course and its an abortion.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ha ha ha ha ha. this is my favourite post on dr1 ever.

10e0b2h.gif

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
This is such b.s. You cannot even give children away. I tried and they are worse than kittens. No one wants them except their own mothers and that is not always. Children are highly over rated by people who do not have them or have not been around them. There are too many already in the DR. When I become king there will be mandatory classes for all to be parents in which they will be shown how to raise children. Fail the course and its an abortion.

I totally agree. If you want to drive you need a license, want a gun you need a license or permit, want a mortgage you need to qualify. But you can spit out 100's of disgusting little yard apes and thats your god given right. Unfortunately the rest of society has to pay for the awful little things but oh no we can't impose any restrictions on child birth. I would vote for you in the next king of the world election.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
WHat would one do with a stolen kidney from a random baby? if by chance the blood type and all fit how long would it have to be kept in a test tube until it grew big enuff to use on an adult?

Remember Shelly Berman? He had a skit about every since he'd had his blood type put on the donor card part of his drivers license he'd noticed a refrigerated truck following him around and he checked and his blood type was the same as Richard Nixon.

Perhaps for eating........:ninja:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
They aren't trying to snatch them out of these raggedy *ss gua guas driving through my neighborhood. Probably just a couple of muppets with the IQ of a dead monkey looking to make some Carnival money.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
WHat would one do with a stolen kidney from a random baby? if by chance the blood type and all fit how long would it have to be kept in a test tube until it grew big enuff to use on an adult?

actually some children organs can be used on adults but i question the quality of an organ of some undernourished, parasite ridden kiddo who probably has all the tropical diseases listed in webMD and then some. i would whip out manitas limpias after shaking its hand, let alone a kidney.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
maybe as labour...household servant...i was in one house where they had a young girl working all the time and they watched her work....sweeping mopping dishes laundry cleaning etc...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i was in the barrio at a house visiting and the hosts asked (thru my friend) if i wanted to care for one or two of their kids they had plenty... i declined...(heartfelt yes but no)