Has anyone heard of this hotel?

Jan 17, 2009
Boutique Hotel Puerto Malecon, Calle Pina 56 esq. Malecon. It's got two good reviews on Tripadvisor from December 2014. Nothing else online.

Looks nice and very inexpensive. How's the area?

Need a place to stay overnight before catching a morning flight to South America. I don't want to expend too much but I need a safe area (for an old lady) and clean.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Boutique Hotel Puerto Malecon, Calle Pina 56 esq. Malecon. It's got two good reviews on Tripadvisor from December 2014. Nothing else online.

Need a place to stay overnight before catching a morning flight to South America. I don't want to expend too much but I need a safe area (for an old lady) and clean.

Hotel El Conde de Penalba in the Colonial Zone is nice, safe and reasonably priced. You can go to their website and check it out.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004

Did not even know that this was open. has been in the process of opening for at least 2 years. better off for safe and secure at about 55us a night is Aparthotel Condo Parque

Jan 17, 2009
Thanks! I take it from your posts guys that this is not a good area. The hotel is ver modern and looks very nice, and at $40 a night, I thought it would be great to try, but not when I'm traveling alone if the area is not very safe. Hotel Boutique Puerto Malecon

Conde de Penalba is on a very loud location. I need a more quiet area to sleep. Thanks, LTSteve. I'll try the other suggestions.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Thanks! I take it from your posts guys that this is not a good area. The hotel is ver modern and looks very nice, and at $40 a night, I thought it would be great to try, but not when I'm traveling alone if the area is not very safe. Hotel Boutique Puerto Malecon

Conde de Penalba is on a very loud location. I need a more quiet area to sleep. Thanks, LTSteve. I'll try the other suggestions.

Its a safe area, no problems there, just has not been open that long as I said better choice is Aparthotel Condo Parque