Car Leasing/Rental : Por Favor Barato !!!!

RomeoS

Feb 1, 2015
Dear members,

I would like to lease/rent car for a barato price (per) month....?

Can anyone please help me out, I really need a car when I am in the dominican republic....?

Private messages , are also welcome !

Maybe an expat can hire his car to me for a affordable price !

Yours Sincerely,

Romeo

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Dear members,

I would like to lease/rent car for a barato price (per) month....?

Can anyone please help me out, I really need a car when I am in the dominican republic....?

Private messages , are also welcome !

Maybe an expat can hire his car to me for a affordable price !

Yours Sincerely,

Romeo

As far as I know there is no such thing as "leasing" as you would find in the US. Really the only thing you can do is try to negotiate a long term price with a car rental company. Unless you know somebody that knows someone , you will not get a local price. Make sure if you do come to an agreement that the rental company covers maintenance problems, such as, flat tires or mechanical problems. If you don't make this clear they will say it is your problem and expect you to pay for the problem, which is not fair to you since you are already paying for a rental that is expected to run properly. Buenos Suarte.

RomeoS

Feb 1, 2015
Yes, I fly from Madrid to Santo Domingo or Punta Cana and from there I hopefully will take my lease car/ rentl car to it's home base called : '' Sabana del La Mar''....?

DRsantos

Sep 17, 2012
I have a friend that rent cars long term. How long are you looking for to rent? Min 6 months with him, whats your email so i can mail you some options that he has

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
buy, try to negotiate with renting company or rent from local dude...if you are native speaker it shouldnt be a problem for you.

what do you need it for ? if not for transporting whole family did you think about buying MOTORBIKE ?