Is it me or...?

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Dominican arrested at JFK-New York

Dominican Jose Rodriguez, 58, who lives in Fort Lee (New Jersey), has been arrested at New York City's John F. Kennedy airport trying to board a flight to the Dominican Republic with a kilo of cocaine hidden in the speakers of his stereo system.

The drugs were discovered when the authorities searched his hand luggage.

Rodriguez explained that the speakers were lined with lead in order to hide the drugs from the authorities. He will now be charged with international drug smuggling by a Brooklyn court.

I always thought drugs go from the DR to the USA.....maybe I am not paying attention lately? :paranoid:

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
thats a wierd one im sure of that////money yes drugs no....maybe we will read more of this later on

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
You can't get good drugs in the DR so this reverse trafficking flow was inevitable.

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
I am happy I don't have any knowledge whatsoever about drugs but it looks like you do.
But if it was "reverse trafficking" so it must have been here before?

Yeah, u gonna pass that or what dude? Might want to shoo away that fly off your Heineken.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Dominican arrested at JFK-New York

Dominican Jose Rodriguez, 58, who lives in Fort Lee (New Jersey), has been arrested at New York City's John F. Kennedy airport trying to board a flight to the Dominican Republic with a kilo of cocaine hidden in the speakers of his stereo system.

The drugs were discovered when the authorities searched his hand luggage.

Rodriguez explained that the speakers were lined with lead in order to hide the drugs from the authorities. He will now be charged with international drug smuggling by a Brooklyn court.

I always thought drugs go from the DR to the USA.....maybe I am not paying attention lately? :paranoid:

What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
You can't get good drugs in the DR so this reverse trafficking flow was inevitable.

the drugs that transit through DR are the best that can be. the thing is that whatever is left here as a form of payment and with purpose to be sold is cut thousand times. still, to smuggle from USA is a bit strange.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Might have been his personal supply.

A hoover!!!!!!!!!!

Was my first thought too. Maybe for medical purposes... Should have put a sticker on it saying not meant for resale. :bunny:

OR it was the weekly delivery for chic, he he he...

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
Note to self: Ixnay on the lining luggage with lead idea. Also, find out who makes pizzas in Las Terrenas. End.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
just an other narco stupid caught., who cares?
they are not the brightest, so maybe he was confused and thought he is in DR and boarding a plane to the big apple, lol.idiots, something the world will never be short of.

Mike